Chapter 15 - |Video Entry Nr° 1|

3rd Person POV

Y / N is just setting her little camera, Germany is watching her. "What do you want to do with your camera? It's not like we did not get some from the school." he said, leaning from the table. "I want to do a video diary." Y / N replied simply. "And why?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. "Oof .... Simply put, I feel watched and I think that the 'forest people' or something like that hang together, I also want to have proof if anything happens." explained the girl and puts the camera on the table. "Do you want to be in the first entry?" she asked, looking at Germany. He shrugged and sat next to Y / N. Before Y / N turned on the camera, Germany said, "We have to go right now, the school will start in 10". Y / N nodded and turned on the camera. "Hello! I am Y / N and that is Germany. This is a video diary. Today is 17.01.20XX, 7:20. Y / N said and looked into the camera. "So, go to school!" she said, getting up and picking up the camera. "Now we only have ... 6 minutes." Germany said and stood up. "Yes, then hop, hurry!" Y / N said behind the camera. Germany rolled her eyes and opened the door and let Y / N. Both went down the campus aisle, then there was a cut.

"Oh f * ck ...." said Y / N and filmed himself. "What is?" asked a female voice that seems to belong to Mangle. Y / N just looked over the camera, with a slightly startled look she put the camera on the table, it looks like she is hiding it. "Representation." replied Y / N. Mangle nodded and looked straight ahead. And again a cut.

The camera filmed Russia, Ukraine, Freddy and Mangle. "Freddy, did you have substitution lessons?" Mangle asked and the camera looked at her easily. "No, but right after the lunch break, why?" asked he. "Mangle says that the representation is not human, or something." Y / N said behind the camera. "Not human, you're kidding." Freddy replied. Bonnie came in and asked, "Why does a substitute teacher have a blue thing on his temple?" Everyone shrugged. "They are not people!" said Mangle. Then again a cut.

The small group is found again at the edge of the forest. the mood a bit dark. The camera turns to the forest. "Hey!" yelled Y / N and ran with the camera into the forest. For a moment you saw a person run away, then he disappeared. "Damnit ..." she mumbled and looked back. Russia had followed her and looked at her in confusion. "What the hell was that?" asked he. "There was someone! I have it on camera!" said Y / N and went back with Russia to the others who were suspicious.

The group went to the IT room together. Y / N connected the camera to a PC and scanned the videos. When she finds the short spot, she shows it to the others. "Someone ran away." she said, leaning back. "Yeah, wow, and if it was someone from school? Prank?" asked Belarus. "Hm ..." Y / N looked closer at the person. "N ... no, look." she took a screenshot and zoomed her head. "The head is twisted slightly backwards, which you do not see extremely, he or it looked in the moment, and looks, black and slightly red, it wears a mask, and who the hell does the work without the jacket just with the hoodie go out and mask, stalk us and then run deeper into the forest? " Everyone was quiet. Nobody had an answer. After a long silence, the door opened. A woman came in and said, "You can not be in the building at this time, so please go to your rooms." We looked at her. "Ok, we're sorry." said Ukraine and went out first, followed by the others. Y / N quickly took her camera with the USB cable and wanted to shut down the PC when he did it himself. She looked confused to the PC, then to the woman. Her thing on the temple has briefly shone yellow, now it shines blue. "If I might ask, who are you?" Y / N politely asked and looked at her. "My name is Mrs. Fischer, I am an Android, model PA400." she answers her and looks at her. "Oh, well, then have a nice evening, Mrs. Fischer." she said smiling and left quickly.

When Y / N left the building, everyone was outside waiting for them. "Why did you take so long?" Bonnie asked her. "She is an Android." replied Y / N. "Android, a robot that looks and interacts like a human?" asked Germany. "Exactly." said Y / N. The group went to campus together, then split up as they walked into their rooms. When Y / N was alone in the room, she pulled the video from her camera to a USB stick. She locked the stick in a kind of safe. Then she went to bed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a Long time a new chapter ^^
And no theres Nothing to do with Sally Face!! xd
Hope you like it!

//Word Couter: 889//

In Love
Rika Lost in the Woods and think About a Ceepypasta