Chapter 4 - //Friends?//

[Y/N] Pov

A nightmare brought me back to the reality. I sat up quickly, holding my head and breathing quickly. "Just a dream ... It's was, was a dream ... A nightmare ..." I mumbled, trying to calm myself down. "It was not real .... It was just in my head ...." I mumbled until I took a deep breath and exhaled. "Everything is fine, [Y / N] ...."
I looked at the digital clock, which showed 02:49 clock. "I slept through the whole day ....." I said and got up. "I do not sleep ... I do not want to get the nightmare again ...."
I made my bed and pulled on a white shirt, some jeans, sturdy shoes and a pale green jacket, it looked like one of those military jackets. I picked up my cellphone, headphones and walked out of my room.
I packed everything ... cell phone, keys and headphones. I went to the staircase of the cathedral building and logically went down the stairs. I connected the headphones to the phone and played some song. I put the phones in my ears and walked out of the building when I got to the bottom.
I stopped in front of the entrance and breathed in the fresh air. It was actually winter, but there was no snow, only cold weather and fresh air. As I exhaled white vapor came out of my mouth. I had to smile because it looked kind of funny.
What ever. I walked through the deserted school grounds and explored everything alone.
I did not have to worry, because my illness has a nice rhythm that you can easily remember.
At night, the probability is as good as 1%. I could get it, but it has never happened. It only happens at 6:50 or 15:00.
And yes. I may write it down.

I was engrossed in my thoughts that I'm going somewhere nowhere. I was in thoughts until I ran against a .... glass.
I staggered back a few steps, holding my nose closed. "Блядь ..." I mumbled. "Good that no-" I was interrupted by a boy's voice. "Are you alright?"
I turned around, my hands still covering my nose. I felt our cheeks got hot. "U-uhm Yes, I just ran against a pane of glass." I said, chuckling nervously. "You can break your nose ..." he said.
"I know, but it only happens when you are literally running against the disk and / or flying against it." I explained and looked up at him. It was a boy, one also hears the voice, with a German flag as the head.

I looked at him, whereupon he looked at me confused and asked if something was

I looked at him, whereupon he looked at me confused and asked if something was. I waved it off and looked away quickly.
Right. My nose is still bleeding. Nice to be sensitive, right? "Uhm ... I guess I should check out what my nose is." I said and looked back at him. "Yes, you should go and go to the hospital, you are already bleeding." he said and gave me a handkerchief. "Oh .... um, that's easy to explain ... but ... where is the hospital?" I asked and took the handkerchief.
"Come, I'll take you there, it's not that far away." he said, pointing to the direction. I nodded and we both started walking to the Hospital.
Embarrassing....

"My name is Germany." he said. "Name's [Y / N]." you say back. "Nice to meet you, Germany." - "Likewise."

Arrived at the hospital, it turned out that I really broke my nose. Germany stayed with me the whole time and told me the school, about himself and his Friends.
Then it was my turn. "Uhm ... I have a big brother here, [B / N] Ehm and we moved here yesterday." I told. He listened and nodded.

Finally my nose was treated and it was already after 7 o'clock in the morning. We just wanted to go when I broke down typical ... There was my illness .... What does Germany think well .... As always, I felt strong pain, I ran blood-ink mixture from the mouth and I pinched me Eyes closed with pain, tears ran down my cheeks.
Fortunately, the doctors or nurses responded quickly, but still, I was unconscious ...

Germanys Pov

I got a half shock when I heard [Y / N] collapse behind me. The doctors and nurses responded quickly that I did not get it right. What was that please ?!

I was not allowed to come along at the beginning and had to wait here. Then a doctor came and then I was allowed to [Y / N]. There I saw her with tears in her eyes, staring at the corner. I approached her, she could hear me, but she did not look at me. "Are you doing well?" I asked for the second time for the day. She nodded then said: "I'm sorry ..." - "What do you feel sorry for?" I asked her confused. "That you saw me half die ..." she murmured. "Half dying ?!" She nodded. I sighed. "You do not have to be sorry, you certainly can not help it." I said and smiled at her. She sighed. "Yes, I can not help it ... But this illness makes my life hell ..." she said looking at me. "I can help you make your life no longer a hell." I said encouragingly.
She looked at me hopefully and asks, "R-really?" I nodded. "Wow ... If others say so, they were either scared of me or saw me as a monster ..." she said looking at her blanket.

"Are we friends?" she asked.

"Yes we are." I answered smiling.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

//WORDCOUNTER: 948//