Chapter 3 - ++New Hope++

[B/N] Pov

[Y / N] fell asleep ... I'm tired, too, but I could not sleep ... I'm excited and excited about the new high school, but I'm also worried about [Y / N]. I'm afraid that she will have a hard time there ...
I sighed and leaned my head against the window of the car. I looked at the houses and realized that we were slowing down.
"We are here?" I asked softly, looking at my parents. My mother also seemed to be sleeping, because instead of her, my father answered yes.
Finally gone ... far away ...
New City.
New School.
New life.
New Hope!

I saw how parked. We parked next to a hotel, because we will probably live for a time."I wake up your mother softly, [B / N] Please be so nice and check us in." My dad said and I nodded. He gave me money and I got out of the car.
It looked really nice here! But I should not dream for a long time!
I entered the hotel and went to the reception. I rang the bell on a small bell and a cat appeared.

WAIT! A CAT?! I recoiled, and she looked at me in confusion. I suddenly became nervous. What the hell is a two-legged cat doing here ?! Where are the people ?? I quickly shook my head free from the thought.
"U-uhm should I please rent 3 rooms?" I asked nervously. The cat nodded and got 3 room keys. She gave me a friendly smile and said: "That will cost you 250 euros." I gave her the money and headed back to the car.

"DAD !? Why is the reception a freaking cat ?!" I asked confused and gave him the key. He laughed and my mother too as she got out. I just looked at both confused.
"We have forgotten to tell you that we are going to live in a city where not only Humans are." my father explained laughing.
"What?! So can a fish go too!? "I asked skeptically.
She just laughed and shook her head. I rolled my eyes. I really need to go sleep ... I just Dream!
"Can you please take [Y / N] to a room?" my mother asked, pulling suitcases from the trunk. I nodded and opened the car door. Carefully I got 8Y / N] in bridal style out of the car and got me two keys. Slowly I went back into the hotel and went into an Elevator.
If [Y / N] wakes up now, I'm dead .... She's afraid of elevators, for whatever reason. Arrived on the 6th floor, I searched the room 67, 68 and 69.
There they are! I laid [Y / N] gently on the floor and opened the door to room 67. Then I carried her in and laid her on the bed. I had covered her and left the room quietly. Waiting, I stood in the corridor.

Le Time Skip

[Y/N] Pov

I woke up slowly and opened my eyes in slow motion. I saw ... a blanket. Not from the car, but from a room? I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Did I still sleep or was I awake? Yawning, I got up from the bed and looked out the window, this area was new to me! Ok, we also 'moved' and now we are in a hotel?
I studied the area until a knock hit me. I automatically looked to the door and walked towards it. When I opened this, I saw [B / N].
"Slept well, little one?" he asked me and smiled. I nodded and smiled back. "I see we have arrived in the new city!" I said, looking around the hallways. He said with a chuckle, "There, but it's a bit weird here, I think you'll be scared of some people." I looked at him confused. "How do you mean?" I asked. Anyway, we'll have to go to school right now, look around and do it, you know. " he said and disappeared into his hotel room. I said softly "Okay." and went in again. I saw my suitcase standing by my bed and grabbed it.

I quickly got a [F / C] sweater and a [F / C] jeans. I threw some boots to my feet and dressed warmly. On going out, I knocked on the door with the number 68. [B / N] opened the door and looked at me. He was finished too. "Let's go?" I asked. "Jo, I'll just look for my phone where it is." he said and came out of his room.
As we walked down the hall, [B / N] searched his cell phone for the route from high school. I sometimes looked at his cell phone because I did nothing better: P

Arrived in the lobby, I looked briefly to the front desk and said, "Bye." But when I saw there, I saw a cat! "Uhm ... [B / N]? Why is there a cat at the reception?" I whispered to him. He laughed softly and I looked at him a bit helpless. We continue the way.

On the way we met many, many funny characters. Some looked like a cartoon, some are skeletons! But sometimes human-like beings came, so a man with animal ears. Then there were people who looked like country flags.

IT IS STRANGE!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

//WORDCOUNTER: 871//