Chapter 11 - ::Real or just a bad Dream?::

[Y/N] Pov

After the people disappeared, we looked at each other. We all had a bad foreboding, so we quickly continued our 'journey', but this time silenced.
We just wanted to get out ... and fast ... Finally, I started to cough. I tried to suppress that, which sounded very funny. I stopped and leaned against a tree and continued to cough until I coughed up ink and blood. Everyone turned to me and knew what was going on. Germany supported me, he knew only what exactly must be done, that the illnes stops. "Do you have your tablets with you?" he asked, and I thought for a moment that I did not take her because I did not expect to be in the woods for so long. I shook my head and my vision blurred. I only heard worried voices until everything went black.

Germanys Pov

[Y / N] went unconscious and I scrubbed the ink off her face. When the ink was gone, we did not know what to do. "Let's take a break, maybe [Y / N] will come back to her consciousness meanwhile." I said. Some sighs were heard, then yes. Russia made another fire and we stared silently into the fire. We ignored all the sounds around us, we have no choice but to ignore or to look. I wondered why we are being persecuted and who the persons are. I saw Freddy, Bonnie and Russia getting up. "Where do you want to go?" Mangle asked. "We look around, maybe we find these weird people or something else," said Freddy. I nodded and said, "All right, take care of yourself." The three boys nodded and left us, so we got less.

It had been 20 minutes and there was silence among us. Freddy, Bonnie and Russia were still away, Mangle and Ukraine were worried. They wanted to go and look for them, but I objected, "We can not split up all the time, what if something happens to you?" - "Nothing will happen, Germany, we will take care of ourselves." said Ukraine and both went. Now there was Belarus, the unconscious [Y / N] and me. (I hope I did not forget anyone xd)
Belarus and I heard footsteps coming closer, but when I looked around, everything went black.

I opened my eyes heavily and sat up immediately when I saw a clear night sky overhead. I looked around, I saw only grass and a path. I scrambled to my feet quickly and looked around, confused. "Hello?!" I called. I quickly studied the area and realized that I was still in the forest. I went to the path and it looked very much like a hiking trail. I looked to the right, then left.

Belarus Pov

I opened my eyes and sat up squeaking. "Where am I ?! Where are the others ?!" I asked myself and looked around. I saw a footpath in front of me. I got up slowly and started walking. "Hello?" I asked into the forest. Talking about me are many trees, so forest. "дзярмо, дзярмо, дзярмо ..." I mumbled. What is Russia for me ?! Ukraine?! Germany ?! Freddy ?! Bonnie ?! Mangle ?! [Y / N] ?! Okay, Belarus calm you !! I took a deep breath in and out. I heard footsteps and I looked carefully to the left. Before I could react in any way, I was in a hug. "I was so worried!" said a very familiar voice. Ukraine! I finally hugged back. "Me too." I said and we were in a hug.

Freddys Pov

"WHERE IS THIS-" I yelled and sit up. "Bonnie? Russia?" I asked. No Answer. I got up and followed the path that stretched in front of me. I went about 5 minutes until I found Mangle, Bonnie and Russia. We all looked at each other in confusion. "What happened?" I asked, but the only answer was a shrug. We sighed and went along the way together.

[Y/N] Pov

I opened my eyes and I sat up. I scratch the back of my head and shout, "Hello?" in the forest. When I finally got no answer, I got up and looked around. I was at the edge of the woods and I saw houses in the distance. How do I get here ..? Where are the others? I saw a sign in front of me. It was a crossed circle. I knelt down and looked at the sign.

What does this sign mean?
Does it have something to do with the unknown persons in the forest?Where are the others?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

//WORDCOUNTER: 753//