Chapter 5 - {{First Schoolday}}

[Y/N] Pov

I was finally released from the hospital and they gave me some pills. Germany was with me all the time and did not leave me alone. Well, understandable. I collapsed behind him and almost died.
It was lunch time when we arrived at school. Were we in the hospital for so long? Hm ... I think I was unconscious for a long time. Ok, I lost blood at the nasal septum and then at the illness.

"We missed the first two hours." Germany said and looked at his wristwatch. I just nodded. "Now you get in trouble because of me ... sorry." I said, looking at the floor. I'll come up with something. " he said. I looked up again and smiled. "Please do not tell anyone." I said softly and he nodded. "I go to my locker and-" I was interrupted. "Germany, where have you been?" asked a boy's voice. Germany and I saw a boy with a Russian flying cap and the Russian flag as a face.

 Germany and I saw a boy with a Russian flying cap and the Russian flag as a face

"Oh, I overslept." Germany simply said and shrugged my shoulders. Otherwise, you're always the one who's first at school. " he said, looking at Germany with an up-eyed brown. "Everyone oversleeps, Russia, I hardly got any sleep last night ..." Germany lied.
"Ага ... а кто всегда ложится спать в восемь ...?" Russia muttered under his breath. Then he noticed me and asked, "Who is that?"
"Name's [Y / N] - Nice you noticed me, Russia." I said. "Nice to meet you." he said and turned back to Germany. The two boys talked and I disappeared into the building. I wanted to see what course I had and take the books with me, but I met [B / N].
"Where have you been?" He asked me in panic. "In the hospital." I replied and he was half freaking out and asking me more than a million Questions.
"Okay, okay, come on down, big one!" I said and had to giggle because he looked funny when he panics. "First, I broke my nose because of a glass and secondly, I collapsed in the hospital." I told him softly. He looked at me with a 'why, man?' Face on. "Sorry, if I get up at 4 o'clock something and do not want to sleep." I said, crucifying my arms. He sighed and then said, "I'll go to the locker, if anything, you know what to do." And then went.
I looked after him and then led my own way.

I almost got to my locker until I heard a bang and automatically looked away and saw what it was, but I ran into someone and fell back. "oof ..." I mumbled, looking up. It was a skeleton, with blue clothes.

 It was a skeleton, with blue clothes

"Oh, are you alright?" he asked worriedly and helped me up. I nodded and said, "I've had a worse experience ..." He looked at me even more worried. "It's not, I'm fine." I said and smiled. "Kay, well, I'm definitely Blueberry, but you can just call me Blue like everyone else." he said, shaking my hand. "Call me [Y / N]."
Nice to meet you, Blue. "I said," I have to get my stuff before it even rings, "I added," Okay! What have you got? "He asked me, shrugging my shoulders." I wanted to check. I do not know my timetable by heart yet, "I said, scratching my arm." The great Blueberry will accompany you to your locker! "He said, standing in front of me like a superhero, chuckling and walking over to my locker.
I opened it and read out the timetable. "Well, I have ... physics." I said and took out my books. Me too! And a friend too! " he said enthusiastically and one literally saw stars in his eyes. "I'll introduce him to you!" he said and called the name: Sans. Then suddenly another skeleton with casual clothing stood.
"Sup Blue." he said. "Ah Sans! That's [Y / N]! She's in our Course too!" Blue said cheerfully. 
I waved Sans easily. He waved me back slightly.

"Well, should we go to physics room now?" I asked to break the silence

"Well, should we go to physics room now?" I asked to break the silence. Both nodded and we- I went off. Blue and Sans were gone. Okay? I said to myself and wanted to go further, when I was grabbed by the shoulder and where was different. "Wtf ?!" I said and looked behind me where Sans stood.
"Heh, forgot that humans can not teleport." Blue said, scratching his neck. "Ehm, no problem?" I said. That was weird....

We sat down at a table and a seat was still free. And the free space was next to me. Super. Now somebody can sit next to me ... I put my books and physics things on the table. We were the first in the class because it did not ring yet. Then, when the bell rang, the students came and sat down in their seats. Next to me sat a girl. She had the Ukrainian flag so I think her name is Ukraine.

 She had the Ukrainian flag so I think her name is Ukraine

She has addressed me and asks, "Are you new here?" I nodded. "I am Ukraine." she said smiling. I smiled back and introduced myself. We talked, then Blue and Sans started talking and we talked together.

When class started, we stopped and listened to lessons. Well, Blue and Sans told each other bad jokes and giggled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

//WORDCOUNTER: 1006//