Chapter 12 - ∆∆A Movie?!∆∆

[Y/N] Pov

I woke up with a headache. I held my head and sat up. I looked around my room and murmured, "How do I get here ... Did not I stay with the others in the woods ....?" I could not remember anything until I fainted.

I can not think ... I need pain killers ... The tablets from the hospital!
I scrambled to my feet and searched the bathroom.

3rd Person Pov

After a little while, [Y / N] finally found the tablets. She turned on the small white tin and fished out a tablet. She quickly grabbed a small flat of water and drank the tablet down. She then put the box on the bedside table next to her bed and started it. "How do I come here ...?" she muttered. [Y / N] sighed and threw new fresh clothes, then left her room. Hunger drove her down to the lobby of the house, and she ended up covering her two friends. She walked up to them hoping that they knew how I got here and what happened, what happened to the boys also flies into my head. "Hey Mangle, Ukraine." said [Y / N] and looked at both. "Tomorrow [Y / N]!" said Mangle. "Did you sleep well, after the action of the night?" asked Ukraine. "I slept well ... but what happened again? So ... I can not remember anything from the seizure ..." muttered the [H / C] girl. "Funny ... Let's get the guys together first, you have some idea." said Ukraine and Mangle added, "Yes, I'll tell you on the way to what happened."

Mangle and Ukraine told [Y / N], on the way to the boys, that things the [Y / N] could not remember. "Hm ... I was sure to have this jacket on yesterday, right?" asked [Y / N] and put her hands in her jacket pockets. The fox girl and country girl (XD I do not know how else to put it xd) nickten, while the [H / C] girl found two, folded notes. "Have the notes!" she said and pulled her out of her jacket pockets. Finally, the girls arrived at the boys, these are the things to discuss. "Hey guys." Mangle said and waved, as did Ukraine. "Hi." came out [Y / N] and raises his hand, as a greeting. "Ah, there you are, so, we have an idea!" said Russia. "Yes, I know, did you already say on the phone?" said Ukraine. Russia was interrupted by Freddy, who began to explain: "If we told somebody they would think we were crazy, so we just have an idea to take everything in. Maybe we'll get them, so the strangers will be forest people 'In the camera and so we can say better if we have seen them too.' - "So, should we hold a camera in front of our eyes 24/7 and look funny at the same time? I think that way people will drive us more crazy." says [Y / N] and folds her arms. "True ..." said Freddy, scratching his neck. "A film." said Bonnie and drew the attention of all young people to themselves. "Well, we can pretend we're doing a movie, so we can use the school cameras for free and easy, but then we have to do something." Bonnie explained. "Who is for it?" asked Germany and looked into the round. Everyone raised their hands. So they all went to the director together.

--Timeskip--

Two days have passed and Mangle and Ukraine have already written about a third of the film. Thus, the role distribution started. Everyone gathered in a lounge of the school. Freddy stood on the edge while everyone else was sitting, and started talking, "Well, welcome, we'll distribute the roles today, and then you'll get the lyrics, so we can also make sure you do not have any problems playing in the future Every actor will play a scene, which you can decide together. " All nodded. "I'm going to direct, my name is Freddy, movies are Belarus." he said, pointing to him. "Edit takes over [Y /]." he's time for the [H / C] girl. "And the lyrics are Ukraine and Mangle." he finally said, pointing to the two girls sitting next to each other. "Well, I distribute the lyrics and pick a role." said Freddy and tell everyone a text, even those who are not actors, got a text.

Sequel follows...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

//Wordcounter: 737//