Chapter 14 - °^°The First Szene°^°

3rd Person Pov ('Caue why not xd)

A day passed and the film group met together in front of the forest. The actors went through their lyrics and Y / N, Freddy, Belarus, Mangle and Ukraine prepared the first scene. "So ... Belarus there you will film." Mangle said and positioned Belarus on the spot, he nodded and put the camera on. Freddy, Mangle, Ukraine and Y / N stood behind Belarus. "Uhm .... Sans! Blue! First scene!" Freddy shouted and the skeletons nodded. "Aaaaand ... action!" yelled Freddy.
Belarus began to film and Sans and Blue went into the picture. "So, I thought we could do some kind of competition with the others, you know, then the losers could spend." Blue said and looked at Sans. Both stopped. "You sure? Hm ... Actually a good idea Blue ... maybe ... uhm .... in the woods?" Sans said with his hands in his jacket pockets, he looks in the direction of the forest. "Really? It's big! And ... dark!" Blue said nervously. "Hehe Blue, buddy, nothing will happen." Sans said, patting his shoulder. "Haha, hopefully, you will be able to play games like Hunger, pretend that we and destroy you." Blue suggested. Sans nodded in agreement. "Jup, let's tell the other one." Sans said and left the picture. "Wa wait for me Sans!" Blue shouted and ran after him.
"Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut!" yelled Freddy. "So. Then we film here directly the next scene that will be here." he said.

[Timeskip] (I can do extra chapters if you want to have the full version of the movie x3)

It began to dawn and the group retreated to their droms. Y / N took the pictures and uploaded them to her laptop. She started to look through the different scenes to find something funny. "Hm ... let's see if we filmed our forest friends ..." she mumbled. At one scene, the audio began to falter, making it painful for the ears. As a reflex, Y / N paused the video and shut her ears. "Ow .... what the hell was that?" She spoke to herself and watched the stopped video. "Wait what ...?" she mumbled and looked at it more closely, she saw a tall figure without a face. "What the hell...?" she murmured and pulled out her cell phone. She took a picture and sent it to Belarus.

> Hey Belarus. Did you see this figure on the camera? <

> What the hell? No. I have not seen anything in the forest.<

> K. Can you send Freddy or something like that and ask if they have seen it? <

<I can do it<

>Great, thanks, bye.<

>Bye<

Y / N put away the phone and continue to watch the scenes. In the other scenes the audio was damaged, sometimes the picture. "Funny ... I'm getting familiar with the shape ... where did I see it ....?" she muttered, opening Google. 'Big, oblong, faceless figure' tapped her into the search bar and waited for an answer.
The Slender Man, also increasingly Slenderman written and sometimes called Slender for short, is a being of modern, similar to the "" and "". It was invented in 2009 for an Internet photo competition and since then occurs as so-called in, "songs, several and in the eponymous film" Slender Man "
(2018).(Source: Wikipedia, you can also read the rest: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slender_Man)

"As if Slender is real? Okay I got him on video ..." Y / N said and closed the laptop. "I need sleep ...." she mumbled and got ready for bed.
When she was done, she crumbled under the covers and picked up her cell phone and checked her messages.

Unknown: >Don't come back! You don't allowed to come near the forest!<

"What the hell?" muttered Y / N
> Who the hell are you? And what do you want? <

No Answer...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soooo. Finally a chapter! ^ ° ^ Short but fine: 3 tries tomorrow to write a chapter :)

//Wordcounter: 478//

Rika is lost in the bakery ;3