Chapter 18 |Video Entry Nr°2|

The day brought in and it was silent. It was a weekend, so no school! Y / N sat up from the bed and stretched. The first thing she saw was devastation, well, little chaos. She got up confused and went to the mess, she could swear that there was still order last night. She looked around in the chaos and noticed that some things were missing. "Well shiii-IIIIIHH!" it came from her when she found a bird that didn't move "WUAA!" she cried out and jumped onto the nearest chair. "How the hell are you getting here?!?" she asked the dead bird, then looked at the broken window. Her eyes would go from disturbed to fearful. She then jumped onto her bed with a "ninja" move to get her cell phone and then hide in the bathroom.

Group chat "Paranoid Idiots"(Mangle, Germany, Russia, Ukraine, Bonnie, Freddy, Belarus)

Russia changed the group from 'Friendz UwU' to 'Paranoid Idiots'.

Y / N> GUYYSSSS <

Bonnie> Scream like this- What is it? <

Y / N> Gathering in front of my drom? plzzzzzz <

Bonnie> Uhm k? I'm going to collect the boys tgh <

Mangle> Will get UK then! <

Russia> Drama Time? owo <

Y / N scurried out of her room with quick steps. "Why am I actually panicking about a dead bird- The window pane !!" she thought. A few minutes passed and everyone had arrived. "Now what's up, drama queen?" Russia asked. "Uhmm, a bird lies in my room, plus chaos, plus my broken window, I broke !!!" said Y / N and opened her room door. When the door was open, a person was seen at the window. When he saw the group, he disappeared from the window. "I'm being stalked?!?" exclaimed Y / N. Freddy ran to the window and looked down, only saw the figure running down the yard towards the forest. "I guess ... I saw it recently when I looked out of my window! It probably stalks us all!" said the brunette. "What about the camre, Y / N?" then asked Germany. "Oh shit!" it came from Y / N and she ran to the safe. Slight damage was seen, but it was not cracked open. Then she took out the camera. "Everything is still there, phew." it came from her.

The small group met with the others, then they also have to film a film on the side. Y / N was filming himself again, then turned the camera around and filmed the others who were shooting a scene. "LUNCHHHH" came suddenly from behind, when the two girls Mangle and Ukraine came with food. A joy was heard and a cut came.

The camera stood in the middle of the table and filmed Y / N, Germany and Poland. "Why are you filming yourself, Y / N?" Poland asked. "Just like that, a kind of video diary ^^" said the one addressed. Then there was another cut.

Now the camera was shaking the forest, it seems as if the one who is filming is running with the camera. The only thing you can see is something yellow, probably the top of the person, the blue pants and the black boots. You can hear shouts from the back like 'Stand still!' or 'The camera!' Then the camera fell and everything went black.

The camera was on the forest floor and was picked up again by the strangers. Russia, Freddy and Bonnie then faced the unknown. The three boys start with a killer look and he looked at them.

"We warned you-" said the stranger.

---------------

(N / A)Yay finally I continued to write! owoI am now trying to update more often, cuz I managed to arouse interest again: 3

Well, I hope you enjoyed the chapter, leave a vote, share it and if you want write the biggest shit in the comments! : 3

In loveRika lost in the woods

//WORDCOUNT: 634//