Chapter 7 - °^Ture or Lie...?^°

Before the chapter starts I wanted to say thank you to a certain person! The person supports me very much in the German version and always gives votes here!
@maryinu thank you very much for your support! Thanks to you, I moved my ass back to this story and write it down! <33

Maryinu also has a story in English. It's about CountryHumans! (#Advertising xD)
I'll show you the description of the Story:

This story begins in 1945 and the end of the war. At this time East Germany and West Germany were separated.

So, thanks again! And have fun with the chapters! <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Y/N] Pov

I pulled myself back to my room and lay on my bed. I blew a strand from my face and sat up. Then I heard a knock on my door and I jumped off my bed. I opened the door and saw Mangle with Ukraine. "Hello Fellaws." I said. "Sup?" I asked both. "We wanted to ask you if you want to go to town with us." Ukraine said smiling and Mangle nodded. "Hm ... well, I have nothing better to do than I like." I said smiling and grabbed my jacket.

Three of us went to the elevator and I asked, "How do you know what number a room has?" I asked, because I could swear never to have told anyone. "We accidentally discovered your brother and then asked him." Mangle chuckled. Right. [B / N] knows where my room is. Yes, good ...

Outside we went, as I said in the city. I realized quickly that Ukraine and Mangle knew very well here, because they followed me and told me many experiences.

After hours we sat in a cafe and drank coffee. Mangle said that three more people are coming because ... she did not say anything because. They just came like that. If you talk about the devil, three guys came in. Two had animal ears and one was a country. When they saw us they came to us and it was confused. I just have three times 'hi.' said.

(Just imagine the Bonnie (bunny guy) and Freddy (bear guy) wearing normal stuff xD thanks! XD)

"Who is the little one?" asked the boy with purple hair, purple rabbit ears and bandages on his face and looks at me

"Who is the little one?" asked the boy with purple hair, purple rabbit ears and bandages on his face and looks at me. ! LITTLE? NOBODY OUTSIDE MY BROTHER CALL MY LITTLE !!! "Do not call me little !!!" I said offensively and turns away. Mangle and Ukraine giggled while the three boys looked slightly confused. "[Y / N] calm down, he still does not know your name and you're a bit small." said Ukraine and put her hand on my shoulder.

I sighed annoyed and turned back. "Soooo, guys, that's [Y / N]! You've probably noticed that she's new here, so we took her to town because she definitely needs to know the city!" Mangle said happily. "Soooo [Y / N] That's Freddy." said Ukraine, pointing to the boy, with ahron-brown hair and bear ears. "And that's Bonnie." said Mangle pointing to the boy with lavender lilac hair and rabbit ears, who called me 'little' before that. "And finally, my brother Belarus." said Ukraine, pointing to the boy with the Belarusian flag.

We talked, ate cake and drank tea or coffee. "How old are you all?" I asked curiously. (Adapted to book Bruh xD) "Uhm, Ukraine, Belarus and I are 16. Freddy and Bonnie are 17." said Mangle. "And how old are you?" Belarus asked me. "Funny but true, I'm 14." I said, scratching my arm. Everyone but Mangle looked at me confused. "Heh, long story, but if you want to hear it, I can tell you." I said with a shrug. Everyone nodded and I started to talk.

I said that before that I lived in a partly antisocial city where I often helped the officials and doctors and that I had a high degree of intiigency, which is why I go to high school at an early age. I told almost everything, except for my illnes.

"why did you move away from there?" Freddy asked me, stirring his coffee. I tried to look normal. As I said, because the high school was anti-social and yes ... "I said slightly nervous. "Were you bullied?" Bonnie asked and nodded. Then looked at the table. "But that was not the problem ..." I mumbled under my breath. "What was the problem then?" Mangle asked me curiously. "E-ehm ..." I got even more nervous.

True or Lie...?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can now decide if you are telling the truth or lying!
I hope you liked the chapter!

//WORDCOUNDER: 824//