Check Up

Hello loves,

It's been awhile since I've wrote you all a note! I know... bad me!!
I hope everyone is off to a splendid New Year and the Holidays were good to ya!
How's everyone enjoying Heir's story so far? It's about to get very intense! Don't worry though, I'll post a warning before the chap if you prefer not to read! This might be a game changer for those of you in love with Heir!
Now here's where I need my lovey reader's to help me out. I know this series has been a long one and I fear it is dwindling out. Or at least that's what my votes, comments, and shares are telling me. I've been tossing the possibility of wrapping it up around and concentrate on new book's.

Don't get me wrong, I love the Harper's but due to fewer votes, comments etc. I'm thinking it's time for a change and let them rest! I feel many reader's have lost interest and that's ok!

However if you really wish for the series to continue show it and me some love. Especially my silent reader's! I see that a single chapter gets around 140 views or so but only around 40 votes and very few comments. That doesn't bother me but I'm beginning to feel I'm putting too much time on the series when I could be writing other book's!

So to all my loyal voter's Thank you hugely for the continued support! You guy's have pushed me to continue on so many time's!

Now please, vote, comment, etc... show me some love...lol

With that said I was offered another publishing deal but as of yet I haven't confirmed anything. Also I'm not going to do the pay to read that's offered now. I don't want you guy's to have to pay to read my work!! You're welcome lol!

Now I'd like to hear your thoughts on what's going on so far. Which Harper book is your favorite? Which character do you love the most out of them all? Let's hear it!!

Thanks so much to my loyal reader's! You just don't know how much you inspire me to keep on! Thank you all who enjoy my work!

If you haven't already, be sure to follow me on Instagram

Instagram: @Nikki_hershell

Once again thanks and I'm excited for what's to come❤