My Little Tease

My mind was fucked that was for sure. Tia just waltzed in attached to my Pape and stole the show. Soon as I seen her with him I knew something was up and it probably wouldn't be good. Just chewing my food and getting it down was a fear as my mind ran rampant with questions. Furthermore, I wondered why my Pape was acting so nonchalant as if Tia were his best bud.

Eventually the cat was out of the bag and it was all I could do to remain calm as I read the paper's Tia had put together. Fucking Fera had been trying to kill us all and my first instinct was to make that bitch bleed but I placed my trust and confidence in Tia, just as my Pape had done. Stepping aside I allowed her to do as she wished to Fera  as well as show her that I believed her and had her back.

I must admit, I didn't think that Tia had it in her to pull this off but she did and I believe we were all surprised. I'm very proud of her.

After Fera took her last breath and faded away, we all got busy cleaning the scene up and disposing of the body. Did I feel bad about Fera's demise? No, I didn't really care for her. She was just a fuck and a way to widdle away my free time. With the aid of Sire, I carried Fera's covered corspe to the pit to be incinerated. By the time I returned Tia had vanished. "Where is she at?"

" said she needed to return to Australia. Something about needing to finish up a shoot". My mom said.

Inwardly cussing, I wish I would've had a chance to speak with her and possibly get her alone. It ticked me off a bit that she didn't wait around for me to return.

Shortly after, I bid the family goodnight and went to my place. Immediately I jumped online and sent her a message.

"Why did you leave without saying goodbye?"

To my joy, she replied right back. "I'm running on a time frame currently and needed to get back".

" I'm disappointed that you didn't say goodbye Tia".

"And I'm disappointed that you didn't research Fera. Didn't you learn the hard way last time?"

Clearly that was a shot at me.

"Yes I did, fuck you very much for reminding me. You know I hate that era of us".

" Yea, me too but it's behind us".

"Is it?" I asked and wasn't surprised that it took her time to reply back.

" it is but that doesn't mean I still don't have my struggles".

"Do you trust me Tia?"

" somewhat ".

That hurt. The woman I loved didn't trust me but I can't blame her. "Will you ever fully trust me again baby?"

" I'm sure given time".

"Is there anything I can do to earn your trust back?"

" No. This is something I have to work through on my own".

I didn't like it but I understood. "You was amazing tonight. Thank you for looking out for me and my family." .

"It's all good".

" When will I see you again? "

"I don't know. You tell me".

I grinned. At least she was being playful toward me but I was confused. Did that mean she wanted to see me? Was she trying to tempt me into coming after her? If I didn't know any better I would assume that she wanted me to chase after her, yet I didn't want to be wrong and push her away.

Over the next several week's we chatted occasionally and it always ended up the same, her sending me mixed signals. The man that I was wanted to go to her and show her where she belonged, show her who she belonged to. And that plan was set into motion when I caught a televised fashion show that she was attending right here in New York. Everything was fine and dandy until I seen that she had some guy escorting her. Yea, I know I'm her line of work there is men as well but something was different about this one. He seemed to be stitched to her side and overly attentive. His hand rested too far down her lower back and was nearly resting on her perfect little humps.

Time was up. It was time for Tia to be mine and take her place beside me. I'd let her run her own show for too long and I was tired of waiting to see her. Waiting for her to decide.

It wasn't hard for me to find out which hotel she was staying at and once I did I headed that way. Sneaking up to her suite, I popped the lock and key myself in. I knew she wouldn't be here yet but I would wait. It wasn't long before she returned and thankfully she was alone. As I was hidden behind the long window draperies, she never suspected that she wasn't alone.

I watched As she let her dress fall to the floor and my breath hitched. However the view she presented was gone all too soon as she slipped into an oversized t-shirt. I continued to watch as she went through her bedtime ritiual. First brushing her hair and twisting it into a braid before scrubbing the makeup from her face and brushing her teeth. Once complete she tossed the blankets back and reached for the remote. Deciding that now was as good as time as any to make my presence known, I stepped from behind the curtains. "Firecracker" .

Tia jumped and released a startled squeal. Placing her hand to her chest, she hissed. "What the fuck Heir? What are you doing?"

Grinning, I took a few steps toward her. "If you're looking for something to watch, I saw a great fashion show earlier".

Tia clearly knew where this was going. "It was nothing Heir. I needed a date for this event. Nothing romantic about it".

" Sure he knows that? He seemed a bit too comfortable if you ask me".

"Heir, why are you here?"

" it's time Tia. Time for us to move forward ".

She begin to speak but noticed the shiny cuffs I held in my hand. "Heir, no". She said in a fearful voice.

I moved closer as she inched away. "Heir I swear it was nothing."

" I've allowed you enough freedom Tia. You belong with me and it's time you knew it".

Tia attempted to run but I grabbed her around the waist and latched the cuffs on her wrists. Pulling her along by the chain that linked her hands, I led her to the bed where I raised her arm's and secured them to the bed post against her will. "What are you doing?"

" Making you mine".

Grabbing her chin gruffly, I turned her face toward me and moved in for the kill. Soon as my lips locked onto hers, I got an instant reaction from her. She was kissing me back hungrily. "I'm done waiting Tia".

I begin to remove the clothing from her body and not once did Tia protest. My assumption was correct, she had been wanting me to chase her. Spinning her around, I bent her over the bed and begin to spank her. "That's for making me wait so long and that's for having a date, and that's for playing these game's" .

By the time I was done her ass shined bright red. Leaning across her back, I whispered. "I'm going to fuck you now, fuck you hard. Would you like that?"

" ,yes Pape"

Those two simply word's lit my fire and I flipped her over and buried myself deep into her damp moistiness. Tia cried out and pushed back against me. As her arm's stretched out before her, I sucked a p ebbled nipple into my mouth and lightly bit it. In return I received a sweet whimper from Tia. "Fuck, I've missed your pussy babe. I've missed you".

" I'm not on anything Heir". Tia warned.

Not that I cared if she was or wasn't, I knew now wasn't the time to to make little Heir's. Respecting her wishes, I pulled out and released my orgasm on her breasts.

Settling down into bed we both fell fast asleep in a sec infused slumber. Tomorrow we would talk.