Decadent Bitterness

Hey sweeties,
So this chapter is going to reflect a few different point of views. Sorry for any confusion it may cause but I feel that this will be the easiest way to portray the thoughts/actions of each character. As always feel free to ask me any questions if you're confused. Now sit back and enjoy!!

Tia's POV

Yes, I knew that I hadn't had any sleep and it was now nearing nine in the morning and yes I knew that my flight to Paris was leaving this evening and I haven't packed the first article of clothing but right now a more important dilemma is staring me in the face. What to do about Fera and possibly saving Heir's life as well as the other Harper's.

Ugh... This just keeps getting deeper. Fera does visit with them regularly judging by her hot social media page so she has every opportunity to possibly poison them as well as Heir. Cheese and crackers the girl is a work of art.

Okay, so let's be honest. Everyone including God himself knows I don't care for the Harper's. Nothing would bring me more joy than seeing Mizery choke on a poisoned slice of pie but therein lies the question.... Could I sit by knowing all this and watch Heir loose his family by the hands of a devious bitch??I

The answer is fuck no. Yes, the Harper's treated me with cruelty. Mizery the most and Demarco was second runner up but I just can't do it. Why? Well if I'm being honest with myself it's because I do still love Heir and seeing him hurt will hurt me. I couldn't watch this go down knowing that I could have prevented it.

So with what shred of compassion I had left in my soul I paged Mannie to my office. Mannie was one of the men left behind by Demarco and I'd like to think we have become quite fond of each other. I'm sure after I relay my findings to him he'll get me in touch with Demarco.

Within moment's Mannie reported to my office and without a word I handed him the file I had constructed throughout the night. After he read over it he looked at me. "This is some mighty substantial evidence you have here Tia".

" My thoughts exactly. I need to speak with Demarco ".

Mannie gave me a quizzical look. "I agree that this info needs to be shared but considering his warnings to you, well you know what the outcome might be. And what if this info turns out to be false and your assumptions wrong? Demarco will see you dead".

Walking over to the mantel piece in my office I crossed my arm's and stared at a photo of my parent's. "Yes I know. I've took everything into consideration but I'm willing to risk it. If I don't and my assumptions are right I'd hate to think of the outcome. Please, get Demarco on the line".

Within in moment's I was seated behind my desk waiting for that bastard  son of a bitch to answer.

" Hello. Harper speaking".

"Demarco, this is Tia".

Dead silence then finally in a voice laced with venom he spoke. "The fuck you calling me for? You know the arrangement" .

"Yes I do but I have come upon some valuable information that your family could benefit from. Fera, the girl that Heir is seeing has some devious plans ahead".

I continued on with my findings not leaving anything out as Demarco say quietly listening. When I had finished Demarco burst out with laughter. "What makes you think I'd take any help from you? You hate us and probably having a moment of jealousy over Heirs new relationship" .

"Are you fucking kidding me right now? I sat up all night and dug up all this dirt in order to save your pathetic ass as well as Heir." His word's touched a nerve and I no longer cared about his threats.