Making Money Moves

Sitting in my newly renovated home office, I twirled my pen as I looked over my schedule. Damn, I was completely booked for the next three month's. I leave for Paris tomorrow followed by Dubai then Australian and Japan. My last stop will be the state's. New York city to be exact. I haven't been back to the state's since everything happened and I didn't really know how I  felt about returning.

In the end I guess I should be greatful for still being in such high demand. True, modeling is keeping me super busy but I will return home for a few day's inbetween trips. I can't afford to be away from home that long currently. I have so many projects going on and still so much to learn.

Demarco was true to his word. His men don't bother me and I'm well protected. I've actually struck up friendships with a few of them as well as tested out my cooking skills on them. I've also begin online courses for interior design. This way I can pursue my career while traveling. Not only that, but when I'm home the men show me the inner workings of my ex husband's business. I'm catching on quickly and when the two year's are up I may just accept Demarco's offer of its reasonable. I swore I didn't want any mob dealings after my last attempt but after learning a bit more I'm hoping to be sufficient enough to take it back and run with it.

Currently there are no men in my life, not because I haven't had offers but I'm working on me. I'm a business woman now, an entrepreneur and I don't need a man to make me feel important. I rather like my independent lifestyle. Not only that but I don't have the time for a relationship. Besides it took time for me to overcome the thing's Heir did to me. Even though what he did was heinous I can understand why he did it. I should have been upfront with him and the same goes for him. If I were in his shoes and I assumed my lover had a part in my loved one's death I'd want justice as well. No, it wasn't right but my lies landed me in that predicament. I do miss him but the longer we are apart the better I can see that this is for the best. Let the past be and don't look back.

I'll never forget him though. He walked into my life duiring my darkest time and taught me how to laugh and love again. The picture of us skydiving sets upon my night side table and I can't help but smile at that memory.... Well before it turned sour.

Logging out of my schedule, I let my eye's roam around my office and instantly felt relaxed. My office differed from the plain or masculine office. Mine had a touch of softness and cozziness. The wall's were painted in shades of lavender and fresh flowers adorned every table. The carpet was lush and cream in color and a faux fur rug took center stage of the floor surrounded by a plush leather couch and matching chairs. I loved nothing more than to stretch out on that rug while working but right now I was hunkered down in the soft, lavender leather chair I chose to place behind my desk. My office didn't smell of cigars and men, my office smelled of vanilla and sunlight. I might just end up being the most fashion sense mob boss that there's ever been.

As I continued to sit behind my desk a thought occurred to me. I was curious to know how Heir was and what he might be up to. Against my better judgement, I looked him up on a handy dandy social media site. To my amazement we were still friend's. Shows how inactive I've been on here in the past several month's. His number of friend's was still low but he kept it that way for security reasons. When we first met I assumed he had no friend's. How silly of me.

I scrolled his timeline and everything seemed normal, that was until I saw a picture of him with another woman. I clicked on the photo to investigate. Immediately it was brought up larger and I read the caption the girl had wrote.

"Enjoying the Opera with the love of my life".

I quickly viewed what Heir's reply was. He only left one of those sickening little heart's. I don't know why this bothered me but it did. I had so many ugly captions for this photo that I nearly had to break my fingers to keep from replying. My next move was to find out who this slugget was. "Motherfucker never took me to the Opera". I grumbled as I searched her name.

Once on her page my monster only grew. Heir and her was everywhere looking like the perfect little couple. The perfect little couple I'm about to fuck up that is. "No Tia, you shouldn't have those type of thoughts. This is what you wanted". I chided myself as I continued to snoop.

The more photos I saw, the sicker I got. "I hope the idiot took the time to research this hound". I heard myself saying.

One of the first thing Demarco's men taught me was to trust no one. Do your homework on them. Now would be a perfect time to practice my searching skills. That thought but me like a splash of cold water and I slid my chair back. No, I can't. It's no longer my business and I have no right to invade her privacy. However I can be conniving.

Searching through my photos, I found one taken recently while I was in Belize. I was with a male model and we were enjoying the beaches duiring some downtime. I was wearing the tiniest of bikinis and his shirtless body was pressed up against my side with his arm dangled around my waist. We were laughing over out umbrella drinks. There was nothing to the photo but no one knew that. Smiling, I posted the picture and waited to see if Heir would reply. Satisfied, I forced myself away from the desk and decided to find one of the men to practice my hand to hand combat with. Anything to fight the urge of researching this Fera character.

Yep, short chap here but I have another update coming soon!!

Wonder if Tia will give in and look Fera up???

Thanks for reading!