Fera

I watched him from across the room watching me. Intentionally I would cross and undress my legs just to simmer the pot. As I dipped from my fruity drink I made sure to pucker my lips and bat my eyelashes. Just as I assumed he came walking toward me.

He introduced himself as Heir and I put on my most dazzling yet shy smile and said in a silken voice. "Fera".

Seconds later he took a seat and I raked my eye's over him. Nicely built and wasn't hard on the eye's at all. His clothes and watch screamed money but I had to make sure first. The last thing I wanted was to waste my time on another failure like my last one was. I inwardly cringed at the thought of Jameson, my most recent relationship.

Jameson was a bit older than me but when I met him at an art fundraiser I was given the impression that he was loaded. I took him to the bathroom and let him fuck me raw and after that it wasn't hard to sink my claws into him.

Six long, gagging month's I stuck with him. At first it was the perfect relationship. Jameson doted on me, lavished me in expensive gifts and footed my bills. Then his business as a Oil tycoon plummeted due to a major oil spill that could have been prevented had he forked over the money for repairs and better equiment. Due to his negligence he was now facing prison time and everything had been stripped from him. All his assets and investments sold off on auctions to pay for lawyers. Jameson no longer could afford the lifestyle I craved. As the auctioneers marched out toting the extravagant couch I had recently purchased, I followed in right behind them never to return. Of course I took all the fine jewelry and clothing Jameson had given me, after all they were gifts.

Still to this day when I think of his pudgy, unfit body pumping away on top of me as I released fake moans as if he was the best fuck I had ever had, I throw up a bit in my mouth. My skin crawls at all of the ways I allowed him to defile my body because I needed the financial security he offered. Thank my stars that he never proposed as I kept urging him to do . That would have been a major mess.

Twirling a strand of my hair, I plucked the cherry from my drink and sinfully swirled my tongue around it before sucking it into my mouth. "So Heir, what brings you here?"

" just needed to burn off some stress. As for you? "

"Coming out of a harsh breakup. Well technically it's been month's ago and my friends decided I needed a night out. How about you? Are you single or has some lucky lady claimed you?"

Heir hesitated before he answered then shot me a panty dropping grin. "Single and ready to mingle. Truth is I'm coming out of a relationship myself" .

"Sorry, I know it sucks. Now let's forget the assholes that broke out heart's and enjoy the night". I said with conviction as I signaled the waiter over for a round of drinks.

Once our drinks arrived I decided to dig a bit, see what kind of fortune might be sitting in front of me. "So what do you do besides come to bars to try and forget your ex". I said jokingly.

" well I'm in the real estate business. Family owned".

Hmmmm.... That could be big or just minor. Perhaps Heir is a dud and I need to find out now before investing anymore time. Leaning toward him, I placed my chin into my hand and fawned a huge interest in what he had to say. With forced interest I asked. "So you like sale houses?"

Heir laughed. "No. My company is much bigger. Buildings, skyscrapers, club's, restaurants, resort's and land all over the world".

" Wow". I exclaimed with real enthusiasm this time.

"That's high rolling. Must be nice to travel like that".

Heir shrugged. "It has its perks as well as its downside. So, what about you?"

I gave a goofy little smile and tucked my neck into my shoulders. "Well my job is no where as glamorous as yours. I'm just a receptionist at a dentist office. I check people in, answer the phone, schedule appointments, you know, nothing grand".

We chatted for awhile and I obtained as much information about him as I could without trying to come off as too nosey. Eventually he pulled me to the dance floor and I made sure to display my assets and allowed his hands to roam. After an hour of dancing and several more drinks I made a bold move. I smashed my lips to his in a hungry kiss. To my delightment Heir matched my hunger. After some heavy petting and kissing I whispered in his ear. "Let's go to your place and really get this party started".

" How about yours? " he replied and I was a bit perturbed.

Why not his place I wondered. Was he trying to hide something? Possibly a wife and kid's. Or maybe the entire real estate job was just a bluff to get some ass and he lived in a shack. Whatever the reason, I had to give this a go. My car payment depended on it. I could handle being a side chic if he was married, as long as he took care of me financial but if I discover that he lied about his job I'll be gone so fast he won't know what hit him.

Poking my bottom lip out in a pout, I purred. "I have a roommate and we have strict rules on late night guests".

Heir nodded his understanding. "I know a great hotel. I can call ahead and have room service prepare a feast for us".

My inner demon begged to surface. I didn't want a God damn hotel room. I needed to see his place to see what kind of money he was working with. Even though I was seething on the inside I agreed.

Seeing his brand new top of the line Audi though put my mind at ease and cooled my temper down. The hotel he pulled up to was spectacular and screamed money. I watched over his shoulder as he checked us in and excitement rippled through my body as I eyed all of the plastic in his Gucci wallet. Seeing that alone made me wet but something else tucked in there piked my curiosity. There was a picture of a young beautiful girl slid behind the plastic covered. I don't know if I was more surprised at discovering that there really was another woman he was stepping out on or that he actually carried a photo in his wallet. I found that so old school. I thought carrying picture's in your wallet died with the invention of the first camera phone. How lame can be be to still do that. I nearly felt embarrassed for him.

When we stepped into the room I nearly gushed with joy. This place was made for royalty, for a queen. Everything was perfect and met our specifications. Heir took a seat and poured us a glass of the finest champagne. Taking a generous sip I smiled down at him. He suddenly seemed quiet, almost shy. Placing my glass on the table I let a sexy giggle loose and purred. "Don't clam up on me now".

" you know it's perfectly fine if we just hang out and talk. I don't expect you to sleep with me Fera".

Okay. That's the first and it made me nervous. Was he having second thoughts because he felt guilty? Did he not find me attractive after all? Or maybe he has some malfunction with his equipment below. Fuck, that's probably it. It seems all the rich men have some type of issue. Determined to have my way and get him wrapped around my finger I continued to smile and let my dress fall to the floor. "I didn't come here to talk Heir". I whispered as I moved closer and kneeled between his legs.

Slowly, I placed my hands near his belt buckle and to my enjoyment he didn't protest. I begin to remove his pants and seeing how well endowed that he was only made me happier. Poor Jameson, I barely felt his pathetic dick. Maybe I'll actually be properly fucked tonight. Looking up at him I swallowed his sick to the hilt. After several minutes I begin to question my technique as Heir didn't release a moan, grunt or word. I started pumping my mouth up and down his shaft faster yet still nothing. Frustrated I stood up and pulled his shirt over his head. His body was glorious and I couldn't wait any longer. Leading him over to the bed, I crawled into the mattress pulling him down on top of me. Heir took the time to place a condom on and swiftly entered me. Let's just say my moans tonight wasn't fake. Heir knew what he was doing. Oddly though, he never could look me in the eyes no matter how I tried to get him to. One thing's for certain, he's going to be a tough cookie to break but I'm the one to do it.