Interrogation

"Okay, okay...I'll cooperate." I answered hesitantly, my stress level declining to a normal percentage.

"Good. Now, why were you attacking that girl in Brighton?" Mark questioned gently.

"I didn't hurt Signe, I would never! I was just trying to help her, I swear!" I protested fiercely.

"You helped her how? By threatening her until her neighbors could call the cops and save her?!" Mark shot back, slamming his hands down onto the table.

"No! I-"

"Signe was traumatized and couldn't even speak to us for hours!" Mark interrupted, my stress level climbing up to fifty percent.

"Just ask me another question damnit!" I cried.

"Fine. Why was Signe crying?" Mark countered.

"Because I'm not the android she wanted me to be." I replied quietly.

"So you're a defective deviant." Mark concluded, my gaze lowering to look at the table.

"I guess I am." I admitted.

"Okay, that's all the questions I'm going to ask now." Mark stated as he stood up, starting to leave the room.

"Wait! Are you going to kill me?" I called out after him, the android turning back to look at me.

"It's guaranteed that you will be." Mark informed me coldly before leaving, my thoughts racing through my head as officers came and bright me back into a cell.

"Jack! Jack It Robbie!"

I looked around me and saw Robbie trapped in a cell opposite of mine, a big grin on his face as he pressed a hand against the glass.

"Shut up deviant!" The officer that had tried interrogating me earlier snapped at Robbie, slamming a fist against the glass that startled Robbie and made him scamper back towards the back of his cell.

"Leave him alone!" I yelled at the officer, unwavering as the brown haired officer with steely eyes strode up to my cell.

"Lieutenant!" Mark shouted at the officer, the lieutenant ignoring him as his eyes glared into mine.

"Coming." Lieutenant growled, reluctantly teasing his gaze from mine as he jogged over to his android counterpart.

I let out a long breath as I slumped onto the floor, resting my back against the wall and closing my eyes.

"Jack okay?" Robbie whimpered, cautiously crawling up to the glass of his cell.

"Yeah, I'm okay Robbie." I lied, doing my best to ignore the negative thoughts filling the forefront of my mind.

"Jack! Hey, Jack!"

I opened my eyes at the sound of a familiar voice emanating from above me, my head tilting up to see Marzia in the air duct above me.

"We're getting you and Robbie out of here." She whispered, punching out the grate.

I caught the grate before it hit the floor and alerted the officers before I set it aside, her arm reaching down towards me.

"Where's the other guy?" I whispered back, looking over at Robbie's cell to see the grate from above slide off to the side so an arm could reach through.

Go with Marzia?

Too dangerous?

A/N: sorry about the short chapter, the next ones will be longer.