3.

Ice Bunina

The Ice Bunina was first released on November 8th of 2018

The Ice Bunina was first released on November 8th of 2018. They are available in a variety of colors.

Acquisition

Ice Buninas were first released as am almost uncommon Stray. They can be bred or purchased from other players.

Breeding

Breeding a pair of Ice Bunina requires one green stone. They will have 2-3 babies per litter and require 9 days to gestate. Gestation can be shortened to 5 days by using Breeding Potions. They cannot be used to create any Hybrids at this time.

Encyclopedia Entry

The Bunina is an interesting creature. Though they are similar to rabbits in appearance, Buninas have a somewhat different anatomy from them. They grow to be larger than rabbits; some males grow to nearly the size of a dog. In addition to eating grass, seeds and roots, they will also eat insects and small prey. They live either alone or in small family groups in a network of burrows. When a dangerous predator approaches, they flee with surprising speed to either outrun their pursuer or just make it to the nearest burrow in time.

Male Buninas are very territorial, and two adult males will not get along if put together. In the wild, they sometimes fight to the death.  Female Buninas get along better with each other and a few of them sometimes help raise each other's young. Males usually leave their family group soon after maturing, and spend their adult lives patrolling a territory that covers the area of at least one family group.

The Ice Bunina is found in the south Peterran region of Youko. This small region is unusual for being quite cold much of the time despite being located in the tropical range on the planet. Some say that weird elemental presence caused this, others speculate that it was the work of some kind of powerful creature who affected the area with chilling magic. This Bunina has adapted to this region's peculiar climate and does well in it in spite of the harsh environment.

Lucky Bunina