46.

Guardian Lycoon

The Guardian Lycoonwas first released on November 21st of 2018

The Guardian Lycoonwas first released on November 21st of 2018. They are available in all colors.

Acquisition

Guardian Lycoons were first released as a very rare Stray. They can be bred or purchased from other players.

Breeding

Breeding a pair of Guardian Lycoons requires one green stone. They will have 3-4 babies per litter and require 9 days to gestate. Gestation can be shortened to 5 days by using Breeding Potions. They cannot be used to create any Hybrids at this time.

Encyclopedia Entry

This canine is known as a Lycoon. All Lycoons, which are closely related to coyotes, wolves and dogs, are able to generate static electricity from their fur powerful enough to deliver a painful shock. Its power to do this increases as it grows. Lycoons are medium-sized predators that hunt in packs, though they also can catch fish from streams and lakes. They are nocturnal animals that use light patterns on their coats for mating displays. If exposed to humans from a young age, the Lycoon can become a loyal and affectionate pet, although they are high energy animals who need room to exercise. They also can make wonderful hunting companions.

Guardian lycoons are a species native to one of the smaller island continents of Colothys. These colourful canines get their name from the fact that they ruthlessly guard access to a certain cave system. It is said that within this cave system are unique elemental stone deposits, and these odd stones are believed to grant these lycoons special powers.

Halloween Lycoon

The Halloween Lycoonwas first released on October 20th of 2018

The Halloween Lycoonwas first released on October 20th of 2018. They are available in a variety of colors.

Acquisition

Halloween Lycoons were released as a rare Stray . They can be bred or purchased from other players.

Breeding