58.

Snowman Nutling

The Snowman Nutling was first released on December 25th of 2017. They come in various shades of blue, purple and white.

Acquisition

Snowman Nutlings can currently be found as a slightly uncommon Stray. They can be bred or purchased from other players.

Breeding

Breeding a pair of Snowman Nutlings requires one green stone. A Snowman Nutling has 1-2 babies in a litter and requires 7 days to gestate. The gestation period can be lowered to 5 days by using pregnancy potions. They cannot be used for any hybrids at this time.

In Game Description

This Nutling is an adult, but is less than a foot tall. It is a small, quick, agile creature. Nutlings are social beings that live in the shade of forests, often making homes inside hollow trees, in burrows, among rocks, or under tree roots. They hide their dwellings very well, but still live in large colonies where they are very cooperative. They band together to take down prey larger than themselves although they will also eat smaller prey, as well as plants. They will frequently have parties and other festive gatherings when the weather is good. However, different colonies of Nutlings will often be at war with each other. Sometimes these wars become extremely vicious and on occasion one Nutling colony will totally exterminate another one, through a succession of attacks that slowly whittle down the weaker group.

Snowman Nutlings, named for their colour and pattern resembling a snowman, are, like their cousins the Blizzard Nutlings, dwellers in cold-weather environments. They are more likely to be found out on frozen tundras, icebergs, and the upper reaches of mountains, where they survive mostly by hunting and fishing. These Nutlings tend to live in smaller colonies than most others due to scarcity of resources, but they have developed many ways to catch, store and protect their food, and protect themselves against the harshness of their environment. Their body fur is thicker than most other Nutlings' as well and this helps them survive.

Stages

Nutlings all begin as the same baby stage. They stay the same in their second stage and only differ on their final stage. Additionally some Nutlings do not grow past the second stage.

 Additionally some Nutlings do not grow past the second stage