16.

Valiant Dragonella

The Valiant Dragonella was first released on January 22nd of 2018

The Valiant Dragonella was first released on January 22nd of 2018. They come in various colors.

Acquisition 

Valiant Dragonella was released into Id's Pet Specials Shop for 1 red swirl stone. They can be bred or purchased from other players.

Breeding 

Breeding a pair of Valiant Dragonella requires one green stone. They have 1 baby per litter. They require 40 days to gestate. The gestation period can be lowered to 16 days by using pregnancy potions. They cannot be used to breed any Hybrids at this time.

Encyclopedia Entry

Dragonellas are the smallest known members of the dragon family. These little creatures come in many species and typically have a wingspan anywhere from one to 6 feet, depending on which species they belong to. They are also known as three-toed dragons, and are also the only known dragons that can perch like birds. They frequently live in trees and make nests in tree hollows. They survive on fruit, nuts, small animals, fish, and insects, and this diet also varies by species. Some species of dragonella live in solitary mated pairs while others live in groups or clans.

Dragonellas are capable of breathing fire like firedrakes, although they are not true members of that group. They also often have magical abilities, which vary wildly depending on the species.

Valiant Dragonellas get their name from their often beautiful patterns. When humans first explored the region of Missoulou where this dragonella lives, they gave it this name due to its majestic look. It quickly became a favourite pet of people in the area because of how easy it is to tame.

Lucky Web Dragonella

The Lucky Web Dragonella was first released on January 13th of 2018

The Lucky Web Dragonella was first released on January 13th of 2018. They are available in various colours.

Acquisition 

Lucky Web Dragonella are created by breeding an Arachnid Dragonella to a Lucky Dragonella. They can also be bred or purchased from other players.