35.

Painted Heart Horse

The Painted Heart Horse was first released on May 13th of 2016

The Painted Heart Horse was first released on May 13th of 2016. They are available in a variety of colors.

Acquisition

Painted Heart Horses are currently not available in any site shops or quests. They are a hybrid pattern created by breeding a Indulain Painted Horse to a Valentine Horse.

Breeding

Breeding a Indulain Painted Horse to a Valentine Horse will result in Painted Heart pattern and will cost three Pink Stones. They will have 1 baby and require 45 to 48 days to gestate. Breeding a pair of Painted Heart Horses requires one green stone. They have 1 baby per litter and require 45 days to gestate. Gestation periods can be lowered to 14 to 18 days by using pregnancy potions.

Encyclopedia Entry

This horse is a hybrid that resulted from the mating of an Indulainian Painted Horse and a Valentine horse. Hybrids sometimes occur between closely related creatures and the offspring tend to be a blend of both parents, although there are sometimes surprises.

Rainbow Dapple Horse

The Rainbow Dapple Horse was first released into the Main Pet Shop on January 24th 2016, and could be purchased for 500 Coins

The Rainbow Dapple Horse was first released into the Main Pet Shop on January 24th 2016, and could be purchased for 500 Coins. They can come in every colour.

Acquisition 

Rainbow Dapple Horses are currently not available in any site Shops or Quests. They can be bred or purchased from other players.

Breeding 

Breeding a pair of Rainbow Dapple Horses requires one green stone. They have 1 baby per litter. They require 45 days to gestate. The gestation period can be lowered to 14 days by using pregnancy potions. They can be used to breed the Painted Dapple hybrid.

Encyclopedia Entry

This equine is known as a Rainbow Dapple horse, a species found in wild herds throughout the northern continent of Peterra, wherever there are open plains. It is believed that the ancestors of this animal came from elsewhere, maybe even from a different world, most likely Indulain. They were brought here by humans many thousands of years after another horse or horse-like species mysteriously became extinct on the continent. Today, the rainbow dapple horse has a healthy population on Peterra and has been domesticated as well for both work and leisure purposes by human denizens of both northern and southern Peterra.