82.

Starburst Snowferra

The Starburst Snowferrawas first released on July 29th of 2014

The Starburst Snowferrawas first released on July 29th of 2014. They come in many colors.

Acquisition

Starburst Snowferra are currently not available in any site Shops or Quests. They can be bred or purchased from other players.

Breeding

Breeding a pair of Starburst Snowferra requires 1 green stone. They have 3-4 babies per litter and require 16 days to gestate. The gestation period can be lowered to 6 days by using pregnancy potions. They can be used to breed Celestial Snowferra.

Encyclopedia Entry

Starburst snowferra are powerful cosmic beings, and no two have traits or powers that are exactly alike. Though they are sometimes able to move between different planets and dimensions via portals that they themselves help create, most have more modest powers and choose to live a more humble existence as part of a clan in a forest.

The clans of Starburst snowferras are small, often no more than 5 to 10 individuals, and each clan claims and vigorously defends its own territory. These territories are often vastly large, for this large creature needs a big hunting ground to feed itself.

Together with other cosmic creatures, Starburst snowferras work to keep their Super-earth home world, called Missoulou, protected from species that might destroy it with dangerous technology. It is said that the strongest among them are sometimes called to serve as guardians for various lands. Who and what calls them to serve this purpose is unknown, but one of the things that the Starburst guardians do is protect the universe from destructive forces and species.

Some say that the job of guardian is extremely demanding, and most starburst Snowferra who become guardians only remain in the position for a brief time. If they survive the rigours of being a Guardian, they then retire and help select the next Guardian in their place. A guardian lives a life of seclusion in a mysterious place that is a locus of cosmic forces. There are many such places on more than one world, hidden from others. Often they are found in beautiful caves, where the spirits of long-past beings dwell. These spirits provide the Guardians with information from the beyond, in both space and time, through a special cosmic and spiritual connexion that only the most powerful of Starburst snowferra can reach.

Starburst snowferra are sometimes hunted and preyed upon by whammies, and will hunt and prey on them as well. There have been occasional major conflicts between these two species that flared up into war. Many Starburst snowferras consider it their duty and purpose to help defend their home world, as well as other worlds, from the curses that whammies can inflict on anyone or anything, as well as their general presence.

Starburst Snowferra (Albino)