65.

Mini Indulainian Palace Cat

The Mini Indulaintian Palace Cat was first released on April 13th of 2015

The Mini Indulaintian Palace Cat was first released on April 13th of 2015. They are available in all colors.

Acquisition

Mini Indulainian Palace Cats are currently not available from quests or site shops. They can be bred or purchased from other players.

Breeding

Breeding a pair of Mini Indulainian requires one green stone. They have 3-4 babies per litter. They require 9 days to gestate. The gestation period can be lowered to 5 days by using pregnancy potions. They cannot be used for any hybrids at this time.

Encyclopedia Entry

This small, fluffy cat looks very kitten-like but is fully grown. It is called an Indulainian palace cat. It comes from the world of Indulain, and its species has been kept and bred by the royal families of this world for thousands of years, and more recently has become more commonly kept by non royal people as well. Over this long period of time it has evolved to become a wonderful pet. It is sweet, loves affection, is rarely aggressive and can even be trained to do tricks. It grows to an adult size of between 2 and 4 pounds, and its fur is soft and silky. Some individuals of this species are believed to have elemental powers. Even the most ordinary-looking ones are, at the very least, excellent mousers that make sure there are no rodents living in the home of their owner.

This cat is considerably smaller than the usual for its kind, being only about half the size and weight of an average sized Indulainian palace cat. Miniature-sized creatures sometimes appear and the cause is usually genetic. The effects on the creature may vary. This cat, however, seems normal and healthy apart from being unusually small and is still an effective mouser as well.

Nightmare Palace Cat

The Nightmare Palace Catwas first released on November 2nd of 2018

The Nightmare Palace Catwas first released on November 2nd of 2018. They come in various colours.

Acquisition