56.

Blizzard Nutling

Blizzard Nutlings were first released on December 25th of 2017. They come in various shades of blue, purple and white.

Acquisition

Blizzard Nutlings can currently be found by scoring 100,000 points in Beirushu Avalanche, there is a 1/5 chance of finding one with this score. They can be bred or purchased from other players.

Breeding

Breeding a pair of Blizzard Nutlings requires one green stone. A Blizzard Nutling has 1-2 babies in a litter and requires 7 days to gestate. The gestation period can be lowered to 5 days by using pregnancy potions. They cannot be used for any hybrids at this time.

In Game Description

This Nutling is an adult, but is less than a foot tall. It is a small, quick, agile creature. Nutlings are social beings that live in the shade of forests, often making homes inside hollow trees, in burrows, among rocks, or under tree roots. They hide their dwellings very well, but still live in large colonies where they are very cooperative. They band together to take down prey larger than themselves although they will also eat smaller prey, as well as plants. They will frequently have parties and other festive gatherings when the weather is good. However, different colonies of Nutlings will often be at war with each other. Sometimes these wars become extremely vicious and on occasion one Nutling colony will totally exterminate another one, through a succession of attacks that slowly whittle down the weaker group.

The Blizzard Nutling is found in the boreal forests of certain continents on northern Missoulou. This Nutling toughs it out in the cold weather, working together in colonies of thousands of individuals to gather enough food for winter during the short summers. When it gets very cold, they retreat to huge underground shelters made of tunnels and rooms dug beneath the permafrost.

Stages

Nutlings all begin as the same baby stage. They stay the same in their second stage and only differ on their final stage. Additionally some Nutlings do not grow past the second stage.

 Additionally some Nutlings do not grow past the second stage