88.

Silk Spriggett

Silk Spriggett

Female

Male

SpeciesSpriggettPatternSilkRelease DateMay 12, 2017

The Silk Spriggett was first released into Id's Pet Specials Shop for 1 Red Swirl Stone on May 12th of 2017. They can come in pink, purple and blue.

Acquisition

Silk Spriggetts are currently not available in any site Shops or Quests. They can be bred or purchased from other players.

Breeding

Breeding a pair of Silk Spriggetts requires 1 green stone. They have 1 baby per litter and require 80 days to gestate. The gestation period can be lowered to 25 days by using pregnancy potions. They cannot be used to breed any hybrids at this time.

Encyclopedia Entry

The Silk Spriggett is a mysterious creature that, like most Spriggetts, is rarely seen by humans. This Spriggett is known to have a close relationship with another species, the Cherry Firedrake. It is said that individual Spriggetts link their minds with a chosen dragon of this kind, and become mentally bonded for life. The two species are believed to use their given powers to protect and help each other. When a Silk Spriggett is seen, it is often while riding the Cherry Drake that it is bonded to.

Pot of Gold Squirrel

The Pot of Gold Squirrel was first released into Paddy's Pets for 5 Three Leaf Clover on March 18 of 2018 as part of the 2018 St

The Pot of Gold Squirrel was first released into Paddy's Pets for 5 Three Leaf Clover on March 18 of 2018 as part of the 2018 St. Patrick's Day Event. They come in all colours.

Acquisition 

Pot of Gold Squirrel are currently not available in any site Shops or Quests. They can be bred or purchased from other players.

Breeding 

Breeding a pair of Pot of Gold Squirrel requires one green stone. They have 2-4 babies per litter. They require 9 days to gestate. The gestation period can be lowered to 5 days by using pregnancy potions. They cannot be used to breed any hybrids at this time.

Encyclopedia Entry

This squirrel has reached full adult size and is a capable tree climber. It is about the size of an Eastern grey squirrel. Unlike most other creatures it can rotate its hind legs completely around to allow it to climb down a tree head first. It is a quick and also strong little animal for its size, and can put up a strong fight if it needs to defend itself.

Pot of Gold Squirrels have a most unusual pattern. It is believed that the ancestors of these Indulainian critters were given this pattern through a magical spell that also granted them the power of good luck.