47.

Shamrock Malix

The Shamrock Malix was first released on 17 March 2017 as part of a 2017 St

The Shamrock Malix was first released on 17 March 2017 as part of a 2017 St. Patrick's Day Event and was purchased from Paddy's Pets. They are available in various shades of green, and come in two patterns; Three Leaf and Four Leaf.

Acquisition

Shamrock Malix are currently not available in any site Shops or Quests. They can be bred or purchased from other players.

Breeding

Breeding a pair of Shamrock Malix requires 3 green stones. They have 1 baby per litter and require 60 days to gestate. The gestation period can be lowered to 14 days by using pregnancy potions. They cannot be used to breed any hybrids at this time.

Encyclopedia Entry

This Malix is an enigmatic and powerful creature. This family of species originated in the temperate forests of the planet Colothys, where it is an apex predator. Malix mate for life, and work together to defend a huge home range of hundreds of miles. They can use their otherworldly powers to help find and kill prey. Most of the time, they live in small family units of pairs with one or more of their offspring, but on rare occasions up to a few hundred of them will gather together at mysterious or magical locations and perform rituals, the purpose of which are unknown.

Malix are believed to have strong supernatural and even shapeshifting abilities. It is also said that they can communicate freely with spirits and may even be able to control and influence them. A Malix's bite is also venomous. They have some natural resistance to their own venom that allows them to safely eat prey they have poisoned, but to most other creatures--even much larger ones--one bite is deadly. They are also capable of projecting some of their powers over long distances, and have a limited ability to teleport. Their unusually strong powers enable them to wander the land almost completely without fear.

Shamrock Malix are fearsome top predators who roam the North Peterran temperate rainforests. They are believed to bring good luck to those who dwell in or habitually visit the lands they live in, but only if those individuals do no harm to the balance of the environment. If they do it harm, it is said that the good luck becomes instead a curse. There is also a mutation in this species that grants an individual Malix extra strong powers of good luck, but it is rarely seen.