57.

Lacorra Nutling

Lacorra Nutlings were first released into the Easter Fools Leftovers shop on April 1st of 2018 and cost 2 Chocolate Eggs. They come in various shades of blue, green and yellow.

Acquisition

Lacorra Nutlings are currently not available in any site Shops or Quests. They can be bred or purchased from other players.

Breeding

Breeding a pair of Lacorra Nutlings requires one green stone. They will have 1-2 babies in a litter and require 7 days to gestate. The gestation period can be lowered to 5 days by using pregnancy potions. They cannot be used for any hybrids at this time.

In Game Description

Type 1, 2, 3, 4: This Nutling is an adult, but is less than a foot tall. It is a small, quick, agile creature.

Type 5: This Nutling has grown into a very slender individual, light on its feet and very agile.

Type 6: This Nutling is quite a magnificently strong specimen. It's much bigger and bulkier than most of its kind, enabling it to help its tribe with tasks requiring lots of strength.

Type 7: This Nutling has not grown much noticeably at all, but may be stronger in ways not visible to the naked eye.

Type 8: This Nutling is an adult, but still looks young and childlike. It is a small, quick, agile creature.

Type 9: This Nutling is a quick, agile creature.

Type 10: This Nutling is taller than the average Nutling, and is a quick, agile creature.

Type 14: This Nutling is small but shows pluckiness and determination.

Nutlings are social beings that live in the shade of forests, often making homes inside hollow trees, in burrows, among rocks, or under tree roots. They hide their dwellings very well, but still live in large colonies where they are very cooperative. They band together to take down prey larger than themselves although they will also eat smaller prey, as well as plants. They will frequently have parties and other festive gatherings when the weather is good. However, different colonies of Nutlings will often be at war with each other. Sometimes these wars become extremely vicious and on occasion one Nutling colony will totally exterminate another one, through a succession of attacks that slowly whittle down the weaker group. The Lacorra Nutling, also commonly called the bandy-legged nutling, is found all over the lush island continent of Lacorra, along the equator of Missoulou. These nutlings dwell in the vast tunnel networks woven through the tropical rain forests all over the region, and it is here that they forage for food, raise families, hold great festivities, and sometimes wage war with each other. Overall, though, their lives are normally peaceful and wars are infrequent, usually brought about by a conflict over resources. This nutling has a generally friendly nature, although its disposition and appearance may vary wildly.

Stages

Nutlings all begin as the same baby stage. They stay the same in their second stage and only differ on their final stage. Additionally some Nutlings do not grow past the second stage.

 Additionally some Nutlings do not grow past the second stage