66.

Strawberry Shortcake Palace Cat

The Strawberry Shortcake Palace Cat was first released on August 7th of 2017

The Strawberry Shortcake Palace Cat was first released on August 7th of 2017. They are available in mainly shades of red and green.

Acquisition

Strawberry Shortcake Palace Cat are currently not available in any site shopsor quests. They are a hybrid pattern created by breeding a Strawberry Palace Cat to a Cake Palace Cat.

Breeding

Breeding a Strawberry Palace Cat to a Cake Palace Cat will result in Strawberry Shortcake pattern and will cost three Pink Stones. They will have 1 baby and require 9 days to gestate. Breeding a pair of Strawberry Shortcake Palace Cat requires one green stone. They have 3-5 babies per litter and require 9 days to gestate. Gestation periods can be lowered to 5 days by using pregnancy potions.

Encyclopedia Entry

This cat is called an Indulainian palace cat. It comes from the world of Indulain, and its species has been kept and bred by the royal families of this world for thousands of years, and more recently has become more commonly kept by non royal people as well. Over this long period of time it has evolved to become a wonderful pet. It is sweet, loves affection, is rarely aggressive and can even be trained to do tricks. It grows to an adult size of between 2 and 4 pounds, and its fur is soft and silky. Some individuals of this species are believed to have elemental powers. Even the most ordinary-looking ones are, at the very least, excellent mousers that make sure there are no rodents living in the home of their owner.

Sometimes, closely related species may mate and produce a hybrid offspring. Hybrids are usually, but not always, a blend of both parents. This palace cat is a cross between a Strawberry Palace Cat and a Cake Palace Cat and is called a Strawberry Shortcake Palace Cat.

Striped Palace Cat

The Striped Palace Cat was first released on May 1st of 2018

The Striped Palace Cat was first released on May 1st of 2018. They come in various colours.

Acquisition