42.

Red Nosed Kikirra

The Red Nosed Kikirra was first released into the Main Pet Shop on December 15th of 2014

The Red Nosed Kikirra was first released into the Main Pet Shop on December 15th of 2014. They are available with rust colored bodies and varying shades of pink and purple markings.

Acquisition

Red Nosed Kikirra are currently not available in any site shops or quests. They can be bred or purchased from other players.

Breeding

Breeding a pair of Red Nosed Kikirra requires one green stone. They have 4-6 babies per litter and require s7 ven days to gestate. The gestation period can be lowered to 5 days by using pregnancy potions. They can not be bred for hybrids at this time.

Encyclopedia Entry

The Kikirra comes in many colours and varieties and is often kept as a pet. This fuzzy creature is called a Red-nosed Kikirra. It is named for its red nose, which can often be an indicator of its health--the brighter its nose is, the better its well-being. The red-nosed Kikirra is a smaller species, reaching about 2 pounds on average, and, like the Christmas Kikirra, is sometimes given as a traditional holiday present. Its thick, soft coat makes it look larger and rounder than it really is, but it also stores fat to keep warm in winter and to live off of if food becomes hard to find. The red-nosed Kikirra is smaller and more shy than the Christmas Kikirra, but with regular handling from a young age it can become a sweet and affectionate pet.

Kikirra live on seeds and nuts as well as some vegetables. They get along well together as long as they are not overcrowded. In the wild, if food becomes short, they will sometimes kick the weakest members out of their warren.

Riversong Kikirra

The Riversong Kikirra was first released on January 31st of 2017 as a Stray

The Riversong Kikirra was first released on January 31st of 2017 as a Stray. They are available in various colors.

Acquisition

Riversong Kikirra are currently not available in any site shops or quests. They can be bred or purchased from other players or caught as a Stray.