13.

Candy Corn Crowned Dragon

The Candy Corn Crowned Dragon was first released on June 1st of 2018

The Candy Corn Crowned Dragon was first released on June 1st of 2018. They come in various colours.

Acquisition 

Candy Corn Crowned Dragon were released into Id's Pet Specials Shop and cost 2 Red Swirl Stones. They can be bred or purchased from other players.

Breeding 

Breeding a pair of Candy Corn Crowned Dragon requires one green stone. They have 1 baby per litter. They require 60 days to gestate. The gestation period can be lowered to 20 days by using pregnancy potions. They cannot be used to breed any hybrids at this time.

Encyclopedia Entry

This is a crowned dragon, a highly adaptable and intelligent type of dragon. Unlike most dragons the crowned dragon tends to live in large family groups. It feeds on small or medium-sized prey but also scavenges bigger kills, as well as often feeds on fruit. Crowned dragons are found on all four known Xanje worlds and there are many species of them. They range in size from about the size of a house cat up to a little larger than a human. The largest of these species can be ridden by a light weighted person. Crowned dragons can breathe fire, teleport, communicate telepathically, and are expert flyers, but they are best known for their crown-like head frills, which contain gems made of almost pure psianite. Psianite is an element found in many animals of the Xanje worlds and among other things, it it known to enhance or enable some psychic abilities. These psianite gems are used by humans to make a variety of magical items. As a result, crowned dragons have been heavily hunted for the gems they grow.

The Candy Corn crowned dragon is a species native to the Berushian region of Peterra. This dragon grows large enough to be ridden, and the larger specimens are often trained to ride, having a friendly temperament.

Common Crowned Dragon

The Common Crowned Dragon was first released on May 16th of 2018

The Common Crowned Dragon was first released on May 16th of 2018. They come in various colours.

Acquisition