75.

Breeze Rakka

The Breeze Rakka was first released on September 19th of 2018

The Breeze Rakka was first released on September 19th of 2018. They come in various colours.

Acquisition

Breezee Rakka were first released as stray that could only be found while using the Blue Golden Incense. They can also be bred or purchased from other players.

Breeding

Breeding a pair of Breeze Rakka requires 1 green stone. They have 1-2 babies per litter and require 16 days to gestate. The gestation period can be lowered to 6 days by using pregnancy potions. They cannot be used to breed hybrids at this time.

Encyclopedia Entry

This Rakka is an adept climber. It uses its long, thick tail for balance when moving through tree branches. When it forages on the ground it keeps alert for danger, and if a large predator threatens it, it quickly scampers up into the nearest tree for protection. Usually a Rakka will have more than one nest located up in various trees in its home range. It will share these nests with its mate and offspring, if any.

Rakkas, who are distant relatives of mwolos, live a life both in trees and on the ground. They are omnivores who spend most of their time foraging for nuts, seeds and foliage, as well as hunting small prey or scavenging from kills recently caught by other animals. They are opportunistic and can adapt easily to many different forested environments. Although they vary in size by species, this totem Rakka grows to an average size of 30 to 40 pounds, with males slightly larger than females.

Breeze Rakkas are a Missoulou species found on a large island, in the region of the planet known as "far west" Missoulou. This is the region bordering the giant Forbidden Sea, which encompasses more than half of the entire planet. It is called forbidden because of the extremely deadly storms that frequently crop up out there. Breeze Rakkas are used to the windy conditions that often occur on their island home.

Burning Rakka

The Burning Rakka was first released on June 26th of 2018

The Burning Rakka was first released on June 26th of 2018. They come in various colours.

Acquisition