80.

Frost Snowferra

The Frost Snowferra was first released into the Main Pet Shop in March 10th of 2017 and were retired on November 4th of 2017

The Frost Snowferra was first released into the Main Pet Shop in March 10th of 2017 and were retired on November 4th of 2017. They cost 200 Coins and are available in various shades of blue and purple.

Acquisition 

Frost Snowferra are currently not available in any site Shops or Quests. They can be bred or purchased from other players.

Breeding 

Breeding a pair of Frost Snowferra requires one green stone. They have 2-3 babies per litter. They require thirteen days to gestate. The gestation period can be lowered to five days by using pregnancy potions. They cannot be used for any hybrids at this time.

Encyclopedia Entry

The Snowferra is a mysterious panther that comes in many types and colours. Most live in cold regions, but many have adapted to all kinds of other climates.

The Frost Snowferra is believed to have ice-element powers. Frost Snowferras are found on the island of Jellera, an island in the Peterran ocean off the east coast of Northern Peterra. This medium-sized cat shares the island with the Ember Snowferra, which which it competes for prey.

Galaxy Snowferra

The Galaxy Snowferrawas first released on December 17th of 2014

The Galaxy Snowferrawas first released on December 17th of 2014. They come in any color.

Acquisition

Galaxy Snowferra are currently not available in any site Shops or Quests. They can be bred or purchased from other players.

Breeding

Breeding a pair of Galaxy Snowferra requires 1 green stone. They have 3-4 babies per litter and require 16 days to gestate. The gestation period can be lowered to 5 days by using pregnancy potions. They can be used to breed Galaxy-Jetheran Snowferra and Celestial Snowferra.

Encyclopedia Entry

This large cat is known as a Galaxy Snowferra, a rare big cat found in the mountains of far northern Missoulou. It is one of the largest species of Snowferra, sometimes reaching as much as 300 pounds. These felines possess unusual cosmically-related powers that are said to originate from a connection their spirits hold with outer space. It is said that these powers shift with the rotation of the galactic spiral.