48.

North Peterran Neko Whammy

North Peterran Neko Whammies are one of the many types of Whammy on Xanje. They are a member of the Meso Whammyfamily. They were added to Xanje in March of 2015. North Peterran Neko Whammy's coats come in a tan, white, purple, pink and black with light colored faces and hands.

In Game Description

This neko whammy is a growing child of his species, and is already agile and able to get into just about anything. Though they make adorable pets as babies, as they grow they can become difficult to keep as pets.

In the wild, a baby whammy is cared for closely by his mother and the rest of his tribe. A whammy learns survival and other skills from his elders as he grows up. The members of the tribe depend heavily on each other to survive.

North Peterran Neko whammies are called so after their somewhat cat-like traits, such as a longer tail than most whammies, and quiet, stealthy behavour. They are native to the northern continent of Peterra, and live in tribes averaging 15 to 25 individuals, and inhabit deep forests, where they are found in trees as often as on the ground. They are slender, and males do not grow a mane. Males grow to an average height of about 4 feet tall; females are slightly shorter. They are shy creatures, and unlike most whammies they are rarely heard from a distance. They tend to catch their prey by trapping it or ambushing it, as opposed to actively running it down. They will also eat seeds and fruits.

Neko whammies' genetic heritage is still under debate. Originally believed to be lesser whammies, they were reclassed as meso-whammies, and now are believed to belong to an entirely different family that is unknown.

Acquisition

Currently they can only be obtained by breeding or purchased from another player.

Breeding

Breeding a pair of North Peterran Neko Whammies requires one green stone. A North Peterran Neko Whammy has one baby in a litter and requires forty days to gestate. The gestation period can be lowered to ten days by using pregnancy potions. They cannot be used for any hybrids at this time.

Stages