Prologue - 000

The 4 year old boy walked out of the car and immediately held his mothers hand as they entered the large black building that said "Jung Laboratories".

He wondered what they were doing here so late at night. His mother had told him that they were going for late night ice cream so why were they here?

He desperately tried to get his mothers attention by calling her name but he never got a response.

"Mommy?" He called but she didn't answer. Not even sparing him a look as he whined for her.

When they entered the building it was somehow colder than outside. The inside of the building was black and seemed like it was haunted. The little boy shivered and squeezed his mothers hand for more warmth.

They walked through the halls and he read each sign in his head as they passed them.

"Infants" he read in his head. The walls here were a dark gray instead of being black. In these halls there were small windows and every time they passed one he just had to have a peak.

Each room was filled with something different.

Was that a boy with cat ears?

One even has red eyes!

Just where were they?

When they entered a room that was dimly lit his mother set him in the bed.

"Now little one, do what they say. Thank you for doing this. Mommy has a lot of money now"

The little boy looked at his mother with confusion. What was happening? Where were there?

When his mother walked towards the door he stood up and ran to her to hug her.

Tears filled his eyes when she pushed him away.

"An abortion would have been better" she scoffed and left the boy there in the dark room.

He cried

And cried

And screamed.

As he pounded on the walls, desperate for someone to let him out.

And when the door opened he wanted to smile. He wanted it to be his mother. He wanted to see her smile, be in her arms.

But it was a tall man holding something the little boy hated.

A needle.

The only people that knew of what happened in room 923 were the doctors and Kim Taehyung himself.