009

"Who is V?"

It was after the Iq test that KT was left alone with Jungkook in his room. The two sat on Jungkooks bed in silence.

He noticed Jungkook tense and drop the phone he was once using.

"A letter" he answers, his voice shaky as he picks back up his phone and move closer to KT.

"I said who. They've been appearing in my dreams, or their name."

"I don't know" he mumbles as he continues to use his phone, KT going back to examining the boy.

"Kookie" he says quietly and now all of Jungkooks attention was on the boy.

He stared wide eyed at the boy as he held his shoulders and says, "where did you hear that?"

"My dream, you resemble the infant in my dreams"

Thankfully before Jungkook could answer, Namjoon had called for them downstairs.

And not wanting to answer the question he grabbed KT's arm and ran downstairs.

"Yes?" Jungkook asks, he watches as Namjoon and the rest of the boys put on their thick jackets.

"We have another mission. Jimins staying here with him" Namjoon says as he motions his head to the door where everyone was already leaving.

Just exactly what was their jobs?

KT managed to see Jin's utility belt which had viles of different coloured liquid followed by two guns.

"Alright" he groans before walking away to the basement.

Taehyungs taken aback when an arm swings around his shoulders and turns him away from the boys.

"Let's go teach you some slang!"

-

"This is all very.. interesting" KT says as he listens to Jimin speak.

"Cmon just say something!" Jimin whines as he eats some chips.

"You...slayed the.. queen?"

A loud groan follows after KT speaks. Jimin begins laughing, one that has a small squeak in his eyes. And it's at this moment KT notices the small moon tattoo on Jimins wrist that flashes blue.

Interesting.

"You could have said "You slay queen"" he says while laughing. "Maybe just stick with swear words"

Jimin turns on the tv but he can't have time to even enjoy a few seconds before he door bursts open.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck! Jin go get your shit!" Namjoons frantic voice comes into the living room as he carries a body.

Jungkooks body.

KT and Jimin stared wide eyed at the amount of blood that was gushing out of him.

Jin came back in a matter of seconds but panic could be seen on his face as he tries to save Jungkook. But with the amount of blood it's no use.

"We have to get him to a hospital" Jin says looking to Namjoon who groans.

"We can't take him to a hospital! As much as they know, he died 4 years ago!"

Confusion takes over KT, it seems there's always something new to learn in this household.

"I can try"

KT says, not even listening to Jin or anyone else's questions.

Everything seems to be tuned out as he places his hand over Jungkooks cut.

It was bigger than any cut his nails have created and deeper than he thought.

As soon as the blood and skin began freezing, Jin and Yoongi pull him back despite his complains.

"You're hurting him!" They all and look to Jungkook who had began groaning and whining. Almost crying too.

"No.. look" Hoseok whispers.

Everyone watches before them as the once red skin slowly froze before turning back into his regular pale skin.