007

Taehyung hadn't even realized he fell asleep till he woke up in the same room as the night before, this time it was sunny out so he could explore the room a little. He gets out of the vanilla smelling sheets and walks around, running his fingers over the furniture. He assumes he's in Jungkook's room due to the photos that seem to have a lot of him.

He keeps walking around until he finds a box on the top that reads "private". Of course KT knew what that meant, but that doesn't mean he wasn't going to look through the box.

He steps on his tippy toes to reach the top of the bookshelf, the top of his shirt riding up to expose his stomach. Once the box is in his grasp he opens it and begins looking through it.

There were kid toys accompanied by pictures, the second he looks at it he feels his head to start. As if a memory was aching to come back but couldn't.

The pain becomes even more unbearable, to the point it has him screaming and falling to the ground. His head was beyond aching, it felt as if his head was being pounded on by a brick.

"KT?" Jungkook enters the room before gasping and running to the boy who was shaking and crying on the floor. He immediately picks up the boy, ignoring the open box that was open and the contents that were spilled on the floor.

He sighs as he notices the boy had fainted in his arms.

-

"Come on v!" A small brown haired boy yells as he runs away from his friend. The aforementioned whines before also running up to his friend.

"Stop calling me that! And stop running too fast!" He yells as he picks up his speed, perhaps a little too much as he finds himself on top of his best friend. The two giggle like the children they are.

"V, my mommy says we should have a sleepover" the brunette says as he sits up, the black haired boy still sitting on his lap.

"I would love that kookie!" He says with a large boxy smile before pressing a kiss to his cheek.

-

KT woke up to the sound of a loud squeaky laugh coming from downstairs. He carefully makes his way to the kitchen, trying not to slip like last time.

He finds all 6 of the boys at the table, laughing. However, the laughing comes to an end when they all turn to look at the boy.

"I guess I should get started on dinner huh?" Jin says as he gets up to go to the kitchen.

"Can I watch?" Taehyung asks, he looks suspiciously before nodding.

KT follows Jin to the kitchen and stands awkwardly. He felt safe watching Jungkook cook because he got to see what he put in the food. This was what he was doing with Jin, he didn't exactly trust them fully yet.

"You can sit on the counter if you're uncomfortable" Jin says as he points to the spot. He begins taking out materials and things needed to cook.

By the time everything was finished, he helped Jin bring out the food to the table where everyone still sat and continued talking.

"Little waiter KT coming through!" Hoseok jokes as he takes some plates and sets everything down.

The table stayed lively as they ate, and once more KT sat beside Jungkook. Those were the only two quiet ones.

Jokes were shouted out through the entire hour of them eating. And by the end, Yoongi and Hoseok had brought out bowls of ice cream.

"Cmon KT just a little!" Jimin whines as he tries to feed the boy some of the cold and sweet dessert.

"No" is all he responds with.

Everyone laughed at the rejection Jimin got before talking about the tests KT would go through.

"Are you sure you don't want any?" Jungkook now asks as he holds a spoonful to the white haired boys mouth.

He looks into Jungkooks eyes. He looked exactly like the boy from his dream but older.

"Just open your mouth and taste it"

And KT does so. He opens his mouth, allowing the sweet creamy flavour take over his mouth. He didn't take his eyes off of Jungkook once as he licked the spoon clean.

"Do you want more?" He chuckles as he takes another spoonful.

The others at the table tried to not point out Jungkooks behaviour, they continued talking but they never took their attention off Jungkook who was smiling.