008

It was about time they started the experiments. And KT was exhausted by the end.

He thought they would be examining just his nails but no, they did everything. From Jin checking his body to him having to run on a treadmill for what seemed like hours. He was exhausted and wanted to sleep however that seemed like it wasn't an option.

"Get up" Namjoon instructs, he follows the golden haired boy to a small desk that was in the room. He hands him a piece of paper and pencil before telling him what to do.

An iq test.

"I'm too tired, my brain wont function normally. I've only eaten breakfast and I'm not in the mood. Perhaps we could move this a different time? So my results are from the fullest of my abilities."

Namjoon looks at him with eyes squinted. He writes something down on the board in his hand before nodding to KT.

"Lunch is in the kitchen with Jungkook and Yoongi"

And with a small smile he walks to the kitchen.

All the experiments took place in the basement and it was beyond different from they rest of the house.

It seemed like their own little lab in the bottom of their house and wen in there KT couldn't hear anyone from above.

There were boards on the walls filled with so much information. He tried reading them but he didn't understand so he found no use in them.

Once upstairs, a sweet yet spicy smell filled his nose. He squinted to find Yoongi and Jungkook sitting at the table with what seemed to be sweet and spicy chilli.

"Hungry?" Yoongi asks as he holds out some to Taehyung. He sits beside Yoongi and lets him be fed. Every since last night when Jungkook fed him the ice cream he found out he had a small spot for being fed.

"Is it good?" He questions and Taehyung nods.

"Most is the food I have tried here has been very enjoyable. It's a drastic difference from the labs."

"Loosen up" Yoongi says laughing while patting KT's shoulder. It resulted in him looking to the boy in confusion.

"You talk like a robot, we need Jimin to teach you some slang" he jokes as Jungkook rolls his eyes.

"I do not want KT walking around saying "wig snatched" Jungkook says with a teasing smile.

"..wig..snatched?"

This cause Yoongi and Jungkook to burst out in laughter.

The two began talking while Taehyung finished the bowl of chilli by himself. Perhaps he didn't realize he was that tired since he found himself slowly drifting to sleep.

-

The black haired boy sat beside his friend as the looked to the sky. Watching planes pass and clouds move by.

"I think I'm gay" the brunette says randomly.

"Hay?"

"No, gay"

"Spray??"

"GAYYYYY GAY G-A-Y"

The two boys begin laughing.

"What does that mean?" The ravenette asks as he entangles their hands together.

"I like boys" he replies with a smile.

"Do you like me?"

"A lot"