002

He thought he had completed the easy part, but once he got outside and finally got fresh air it was as if his senses were heightened. He could hear all the guards run behind him. He could count how many pairs there were.

His feet ached as they hit the ground repeatedly he was sure they were bleeding, but did it really matter? Just a little longer and he'd be free for real.

He hid his nails as he entered a crowd of people.

It was night time so of course there weren't many people.

He could hear their heartbeats, hear their footsteps, he could hear everything.

But now was no time to stop and take in his surroundings. He runs father until he's found himself being cornered.

Just as he thought he was free; the guards close in on him.

Until, someone in all black his in front of him. Shooting them with bullets that he's never seen before. They glowed red and a single one had people falling to the ground screaming in pain.

The person grabbed his hand and continued running as he shot the people in the back. Could he really trust him? Sure he killed the people that were chasing him but how does he know that he won't hurt him afterwards?

Once all the guards were either dead or off their trail they walked at a regular pace.

KT gasped for air as they walked, it seemed like hours when in reality it was minutes.

They neared a neighbourhood that seemed a little too normal for someone with fire bullets.

KT began wondering what the person looked like. They wore a black mask and with their hood on he couldn't even see his eyes. A long black trench coat hid any body shape that could help KT identify them as a boy or girl.

"Did you get hi- he got him!" A pink haired boy first greets them as they enter the house.

He was going to greet KT but he second he saw the blood stains on the floor he gasped and grabbed KT from the mystery person.

"JIIIIIN" he yells and coming down the stairs was the doctor from the Lab. Why was he here?

"Oh dear" he gasps and runs to the pink haired boy before instructing KT to sit down.

"I'll go get the medical stuff" the pink haired boy says before disappearing. The all black clothed boy was now out of sight and it left the doctor who was examining his cuts.

"This is.. incredible" he says as he watches the boys bleeding feet freeze before the ice turns into skin.