010

KT sat at the dinner table. They all spoke of things that he didn't know about.

Instead, he kept his eyes on Jungkook who kept staring at him.

"Alright, so, Jung Lab's has taken in 4 more children. Hoseok your father is very annoying" Namjoons says as he runs his fingers through his hair out of stress.

Hoseoks father?

"But, Atleast we saved 18. Not only that but Jin took down some rapists and murderers." Hoseok responds, trying to keep the mood bright and happy.

Jin walks into the kitchen with some bowls of simple food. Macaroni and cheese, tteokbeokki, chips and salsa, sushi.

"Some snacks for us. This mission was very successful Joon, don't stress yourself out" he says as he pats Namjoons shoulders and sits down beside him.

-

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" He hears his father yell to his mother.

"Sweetie. He's a friend from his school-"

"So then why the fuck is he coming home saying he's gay and loves boys? Who the fuck is this kid? I need to speak to their pare-"

"Taejun, it isn't a big problem. He'll grow out of i-"

"Do not fucking cut me off." The little boy hears a loud slap. "Know your place slut"
-

"KT?" Hoseok asks, poking the boy and bringing him back to reality.

"Yes?" He responds.

"You okay? You just zoned out" he laughs out. Taehyung responds with nothing but a nod.

Once again he sits beside Jungkook, the brunette feeding him as usual.

-

By the time everyone was finished and had managed to cheer Namjoon up they all decided it was time to go to bed. But when Jungkook stood up, ready to head to bed as well a certain voice and word stops him.

"Kookie"

All 6 heads turn to KT who still sat at the table.

"Thank you for feeding me Kookie"

5 of them wondered "where did he hear that?" "Jungkook hates when we call him that"

"You're welcome" he says before walking up the stairs and going to his room.

Short chap sorry