029

"Get up KT" the guard commands.

The boy nods and stands up, following him to his doctor.

KT-9512, they might take away his humanity. But they can't take away his ability to dream.

Dreams

The only thing that keeps him sane.

Dreaming about a certain brown haired doe eyed boy whom he sees everyday.

He enters the doctors room and sits down.

He count downs the seconds until he enters. And he does.

"Hello KT" he says with a bunny toothed smile.

"H-he-ll-o doc-tor J-Jeo-n" he stutters out with a small smile.

"Still pinching?" The doctor asks sadly as he takes the boys wrists softly and kisses the small red marks.

"I-I do-don-t lik-like m-my stu-stutter" Taehyung says shyly.

"I think it's cute" he smiles. "Today we're introducing a new injection. This one will hurt"

Taehyung nods and closes his eyes as he awaits the shape needle.

He winces in pain and lets out a small groan.

"Sorry" Doctor Jeon says as he places a soft kiss to where the injection went.

"Did you have any good dreams?" He asks Taehyung as he prepares his usual injections.

The boy nods. 

Noticing the pink flush on his cheeks he smirks.

"Still dreaming about me?" He asks playfully.

Taehyung opens his mouth to deny it.

"The guards have told me that you whisper my name in your sleep" he runs his hands along Taehyungs face to his bottom lip. Not taking his eyes off of Taehyung.

"Y-you ca-calm me do-down" he admits and the doctor smiles.

He pulls Taehyung in for a small short kiss. "I'm glad"

He continues giving Taehyung the injections. The boy being used to the feeling of them.

He stands up, getting ready to leave and just before he can exit the door. He's held back by two arms back hugging him. Much like his dream.

"You've always been my favourite Taehyung." He whispers seductively in his ears. "See you tomorrow" he presses a kiss to Taehyungs cheek.

"S-see y-y-yo-u tomo-rr-o-ow Ju-Jungk-ook"

Another book finished WOW

Time to start working on lust demon 2, Satan's son uKksdkdkxmeox FUCK I have no ideas for it