003

"It just.. healed?" A tall light gray haired boy says questiongly. "Jin are you sure?"

The said "Jin" nods his head and takes out a knife.

"Watch"

But before he can even place the knife to the boys skin the other is yelling.

"JIN DONT" he takes he knife from him and places it down. "We'll do tests later, now he needs time to heal"

"May I ask, what are your names?"

The sudden words from the experiment has Jin and the boy flinching.

"That's his voice?"

Jin nods.

"I'm Seokjin" the doctor says with a smile.

"I'm Namjoon" the gray haired boy says and extends his hand. KT responds to the handshake wearily. What did they mean by tests?

At that moment a boy with dark gray hair walks down the stairs, the first thing KT notices is his gold eyes.

"That's Yoongi, can't believe he's awake" Namjoon mumbles as he moves to the kitchen.

"I heard you all, my earplugs fell out" he yawns as he rubs his eyes and sits in the seat next to KT.

"Is this the new breakout Jungkook wanted?" He asks and the other two boys nod.

"I'll start on dinner, Yoongi can you get the others?" Seokjin says as he begins moving around the kitchen along with Namjoon.

He hums before disappearing back up stairs. KT was beyond confused.

They knew he was going to breakout? How? Nothing was making sense and as more people came into the room he got even more confused.

They all at a table, seemingly ignoring KT's presence as they talk about something unknown to him.

"He seemed more advanced than the others. That's all" a brown haired boy says as he begins eating some fruit that Jin has placed on the table.

"But even for Yoongi you spent months deciding. With KT you wanted him out right away" a black haired boy says as he also eats the fruit. Everyone joins the two boys and snack on the fruits. Except for KT.

KT was currently sitting beside the brown haired boy and the pink haired one from earlier. A few more minutes of conversation and by putting two and two together he was able to figure out everyone's names. He was slightly displeased with the fact only Namjoon and Jin has properly introduced himself. But what could he do.

"Jungkook Stop eating all the fruit. Ask KT if he wants some" Jimin scolds as he pushes the bowl to KT. 

It looked very different from the lab food. He sniffed it which earned small laughter from the table.

"It won't kill you" Jungkook says while looking at the boy.

"I'm fine" he says while pushing the plate away. He didn't know what their motives were. He couldn't give in.

Jungkook rolls his eyes.

"Okay, whatever you say"