015

Jungkook tried not to be too sad about the absence of a certain word all night. But feeling the boy beside him sleep peacefully just annoyed him.

Had he just forgotten about his feelings for Jungkook too? He remembers the day so clearly before everything fell apart.

-

"My mommy and daddy were being every romantic during breakfast" Jungkook giggles, he scoots closer to Taehyung and kisses his forehead. "I asked them why, and they said it's because they're in love"

"What is love?" Taehyung asks as he looks into his best friends chocolate brown doe eyes. They were filled with warmth and comfort. The same comfort Taehyung loved.

"A twice song" Jungkook replies and they both laugh.

"But in reality! I think I love you Taehyung!" Jungkook says before pulling the boy in for a hug.

"I love you too Jungkook! I love you lots!"

-

Was it just because they were children and didn't fully understand the concept?

Was it the injections?

Why didn't Taehyung love him?

"I can sense your anger" Taehyung whispers, startling Jungkook since he didn't expect Taehyung to be awake.

"Sorry" he mumbles and turns around, his back facing Taehyung.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asks and moves closer to Jungkook, seeking warmth from the other.

"No, just go to sleep" he replies.

"Can you hug m-"

"Just go to sleep Taehyung"

-

When Taehyung awoke the next day he found the spot beside him empty. The only thing remaining was a small note that read

"Out for mission

Be back soon"

"Couldn't even wake me up?" He asks to himself sadly.

Instead of wearing Jungkooks clothes he opted for Jimins closet, the boy had more fashionable choices and he thought he was home alone.

He puts on some simple sweatpants which seem to fit fine and a long sleeved black shirt.

He goes downstairs in hopes of finding food but instead he finds Yoongi sitting at the table sipping from a mug.

"Oh here we have the star of the show!" He says with fake enthusiasm.

"Huh?"

"Shoulda been here to see everything unfold, it was really pleasing" he says sarcastically and takes a sip from his mug.

"What?"

"Go get some breakfast, I'll explain then"

-

After finding some food and heating it up he sits across from Yoongi and urges him to speak.

"Let me tell you all about "The Fight for KT"!"

-

"Jungkook you can not just bring him outside like that, do you know what could have happened if the police caught you guys" Namjoon speaks sternly.

"We didn't get caught though, and plus I have some information about how he kills that could be useful. While one part of the body is losing blood, the rest starts to freeze"

"And how the hell would you know that?" Jimin asks, now joining in on the fight.

"He tried to kill me" Jungkook replies casually as he drinks some coffee.

"WHAT?" They all yell in unison.

"Yeah but he snapped out of whatever trance he was in" he shrugs and sets down the cup.

"And if he didn't? What if he let you die. What then Jungkook? We let a serial killer roam around he streets, one that can't be stopped by regular technology?"
Namjoon asks.

Silence.

"We're locking him up" Hoseok sighs and heads for the bedroom where Taehyung sleeps.

"No, we're not. He would have never actually killed me and he would never kill any of you guys, stop acting like pussies"

-

"They all started fighting about whether or not you're safe" he says leaving Taehyung in shock. The noodles he was eating hung out of his mouth.

They didn't trust him.