021

"I AM NOT KILLING TAEHYUNG!" Jungkook immediately yells.

"Taehyung?" Namjoon questions.

"Yes Taehyung, it's KT's name" he says, he has too much to explain to them.

"Anyways, I dont think killing him is a good idea" Jimin chimes in.

Everyone else nods in agreement.

"I have an idea" Jungkook says quietly, looking into the small glass window at the boy.

-

After thoroughly explaining everything to everyone, it was time to start his plan.

"Aw, little Jungkook wants to save his lover!" Hoseok says teasingly. Yes Jungkook has explained his situation to them. He had no choice and they had to understand that if anything were to happen to Taehyung he would be heartbroken.

"No wonder Jungkook immediately picked out Taehyung"

-

After waking up feeling colder than usual "Taehyung" looked around the room.

"Kill" he says quietly. Not a single living thing in sight.

And then he hears it the sweet melody of someone's heartbeat.

"Kill" he says again, watching as the door clicks open to reveal a brown haired boy holding a small box labelled "private"

"Hello T-Taehyung" he says stuttering, the boys blue eyes staring back at him. He was terrified without a doubt. He wondered if the restraints would even work.

He pulls another chair and sits in front of the experiment.

"Kill" he says louder now, looking Jungkook directly in the eyes.

He wanted nothing more than to rip out his heart and slowly squeeze it as blood drips down.

"I'm just going to show you some pictures"

"Kill" his head twitches and his eyes flicker brown, it gives Jungkook some reassurance knowing that Taehyung was still somewhere in there.

"This is my favourite picture, my mom took it of us before she passed away" it was a picture of the two boy eating ice cream, both with a giant smile on their face as they sat on some grass.

"This is another favourite"

It was a picture of Jungkook carrying Taehyung in his back. But due to Jungkook being slightly weak he is mid falling while Taehyung has a look of fear yet happiness on his face.

"This is the last one my mother took before she passed away" he says sadly as he shows Taehyung the picture of the two boys holding hands and Jungkook kissing his cheek softly.

He looks to Taehyung to see his reaction.

"I'd love to take more pictures of us Taehyung. But to do that you have to accept what you've become. You're not a monster Taehyung. You've healed me. You just need to control yourself"

He watches as a tear falls down from Taehyungs now brown eyes.

"Please untie me" he says weakly.

Jungkook nods and kisses his cheek before taking off the restraints.

Taehyung sits there weakly.

"I c-can't move" he stutters out. Jungkook nods and picks him up.