004

This wasn't what Taehyung wanted. He wanted freedom, not to be once again trapped with people.

Yoongi kept glancing at him, making him feel uncomfortable.

What was he doing? Sitting with 6 men at a table who were all eating and sharing food. He no longer had his gloves or handcuffs, so why was he still allowing himself to be restrained?

It was time, he built up the courage. Fuck these people, he didnt care if they got rid of the guards, he's trapped once more.

The second he extracts his nails to attack, yoongi says.

"Code red"

What?

He stands up quickly, he might not want to hurt them but he wants out.

Jungkook, being beside him immediately grabs him, but the second he scratches his skin nothing happens. Not an ounce of blood not even a cut.

"Fuck Jin get over here!" He yells as he attempts to keep his hold on KT who was continuously scratching at his arms to get out.

Out

Out

Out

He wanted out!

How did Yoongi even know he was going to do such a thing?

Everything fades to black as a cold thin metal object slips into his neck.

-

"It seems violence is the only thing he knows.." Jungkook says as he reads over Taehyungs file. There were many encounters where the boy was hostile. From killing guards to simply using his fists to beat him.

He looks down to his arm where cuts should have been and thanks Jin.

Seokjin and Namjoon were like the backbone of their household. Combining the smart doctor with someone who's smart in general and you get so many different creations. They had a feeling Taehyung would get aggressive at some point so they all had to inject hemselves with HUY-776, it practically makes their skin untestable by Taehyungs nails. If only the people at the labs knew this, many people would still be alive.

Jungkook sat in his chair looking over the file as the boy stayed asleep in his bed. He noticed how KT moves around in his sleep a lot and took note of it. He'd have to take note of anything and everything the male does so he can get more information.

Jin said the boy had been there all his life but the file read that he got there at age 7. Perhaps he lied Jin? But what reason would one have to lie about that?

He puts the file down and looks to him.

He knows he wasn't in that lab for all his life. Jungkook wouldn't have recognized him so easily if that was the case. Those thin lips and seemingly perfect eyes that held so much secrets. He'd never forget them. It's engraved in his brain and it's something he doesn't want to forget.

He uses the pads of his fingers and traces softly over KT's face. The soft skin seemingly calming him down as his shuffling in bed stops. Unknowingly, the experiment moves into Jungkooks touch more as he whines.

"I'll save you Taehyung. I promise"