006

When Taehyung awoke again the next day he found a lack in heartbeats around the house.

When last night there were 6, today there was only 1.

He followed it until he reached a door. He pressed his ears against it to try and hear anything.

All he could hear was the heartbeat and some footsteps as the walked around the room.

Turning the doorknob and having a peak he saw Jimin pacing around his room. He pushes back his hair in seemingly frustration as he lets out a sigh.

His pacing comes to a stop when he says Taehyung peaking through the door.

"Like what you see?" He asks motioning to his bare chest.

Taehyung, getting flustered, immediately closes the door and can hear him laugh. Did everyone have such nice laughs in this house?

When the door opened again, Jimin stood there now with a shirt on as he smiled at the shorter boy.

"Where is everyone?" KT questions.

"How do you know they're not here?" He asks as he walks down the stairs. KT hesitantly following behind after yesterday's events.

"I can not hear their heartbeats" he says and continues following Jimin until they reach a living room.

He hums as he places himself on the couch. Patting the spot beside him for Taehyung to sit.

Once more he was hesitant but he does so. Perhaps this place was better than the lab. He would simply gain their trust and then leave them. Much like he did at the labs. He knows he needs money, he just needs to know where they keep it.

"Does that mean you hear everything?" Jimin questions as he turns on the tv.

Taehyung shakes his head.

"Certain things I must block out because it could ruin my ears. If I really concentrate I can hear everything. Such as your blood running through your veins."

Jimin nods as he flips the channels on the tv. The device not being so entertaining to Taehyung since they had tv's at the lab.

"How did Yoongi know I was going to attack?" He questions as he rubs his arms for some warmth. The room feeling a little cold. 

"He has great hearing like you. Perhaps a little better though. He could hear the sounds of your nails extracting" Jimins replies as he settles on watching a kdrama.

"And how did my nails not hurt Jungkook?"

"Not allowed to share that, sorry" Jimin places his arms around Taehyung, sensing he was warm and pulls him close to his body.

"You ask too many questions, relax for a little"