016

"Are you scared of me?" He asked Yoongi as the two walked around the backyard for some fresh air.

"Not at all, if you tried killing me I would 100% kill you"

That was definitely reassuring.

"And also because I've went through the same thing"

Taehyung looks to him questionably.

The two sit down on a bench in the daylight. Soaking up the suns rays and listening to the birds chirping.

"At the labs every patient has two sides. The injections and their regular self. When they first broke me out I was stuck in between the two. Not wanting to accept the thing I had become. But when the other side came out, I was a monster. I never hurt anyone but there definitely was that fear they all had. You just have to come to terms with what you are" he says as Taehyung listens intently to each word.

"How do I do that?"

-

When everyone arrived home, the tense air was still there. Jin and Jungkook not liking how the others were thinking of KT.

"Ok seriously! I'm tired of this tense air, we all almost died because of it. Taehyung is exactly how Yoongi was when he first brought him here, you all are just scared because he killed someone" Jungkook snaps.

"What? Not gonna answer?" He asks them, but notices they were all staring at something behind him.

He turns around slowly and finds Taehyung standing with a big boxy smile with blood covering all of his fingers and clothes.

"Taehyung..?" Jungkook asks, walking closer to the male.

"W-where's Yoongi?"

Short chap OPP