013

There's some shitty gore at the end

"Do you remember?" Jungkook questions as he feels Taehyungs heartbeat on his back.

"A little" he whispers as he hugs his childhood friend.

"I'm sorry" Jungkook says quietly.

"It's better me than you, I wanted to save you. I'm glad you got to enjoy your life" the white haired boy mumbles as he nuzzles his head into the crook of Jungkooks neck.

"I didn't enjoy it.. without you it was unbearable. I told my parents and they were furious.. 5 years later I tried.." he trails off, not wanting to finish.

"What do we do now?" Taehyung asks, many things were still fuzzy to him, but what where were they headed to now?

"Maybe, we could make up all the time we lost. While we do experiments" he says with a small laugh at the end.

"I would like that" Taehyung responds. The two sit in silence, enjoying eachother.

"Why don't we go have some fun?" Jungkook suggests, getting up with a small smile. That bunny toothed smile Taehyung forgot existed.

"Wait," Taehyung says, getting up as well and putting his hand over Jungkooks small cuts on his chest.

Jungkook winces, his entire chest feels cold before it freezes and turns into skin.

"You have so much within you, don't you?" Jungkook says with a smile as he brings Taehyungs face closer to his.

Unsure of how to respond, the white haired boy simply gives him a soft smile.

-

After putting on a shirt and managing to leave the house without questions from the others they were free. They decided that for now the most important thing was having Taehyung remember as much as possible.

They walk in a comfortable silence to some place, Jungkook refusing to tell Taehyung where.

It was around dusk as the sun was slowly setting.

Jungkook questions himself, thinking that maybe he shouldn't have brought Taehyung into the wilderness yet.

Sure the boy seemed tamed for now, but the files he had said otherwise. The boy got violent and pissed off quite easily.

"So many.." he hears Taehyung whisper out loud.

"So many what?" Jungkook asks, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion as they walk into town.

"Heartbeats" he says even quieter than before.

They walk among the people, trying to reach their destination until Taehyung unlatches himself from Jungkook.

"Taehyung?" He asks but the boy is already out of his sight.

"Fuck" he whispers under his breath, trying to find the top of that white haired boy.

"Excuse me, have you seen a white haired boy?" He asks a random teenager girl. She shakes her head before walking away.

"TAEHYUNG!" He yells, desperate for him now.

Then suddenly screams could be heard, everyone starts running in the direction opposite of Jungkook.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" He yells as he runs against the crowd, trying to see what they were running from.

There stood Taehyung with blood all over his face as some stare in shock.

His vicious long nails had blood dripping down as a man laid on the floor, his body cut in different places. The most prominent one being the deep slit across his neck.

"Taehyung what did you do!"