014

The boy doesn't answer to Jungkooks question.

Instead, he licks the blood off.

His chocolate brown eyes were gone and were replaced with the iciest of blue eyes.

"TAEHYUNG!" He yells but still no response.

He looks over and sees a woman with a little child who was crying.

He rushes over to them, asking what had happened.

"My husband, he hit my kid... and the next thing I know, he's getting m-murdered" she answers before breaking out into tears. 

Jungkook rushes to the boy, ignoring the blood that gets on his hand as he yanks him to walk away.

So much for a fun night.

"Taehyung you fucking-"

He's stopped when long nails begin digging into his wrist. Blood seeps out and he screams in pain.

"Taehyung! Sn-snap out-fuck- of it-FUCK" he yells and sinks to the ground, feeling as if his wrist was going to be dislocated.

Taehyung simply stares, enjoying the sight of the trembling boy below him.

"Taehyung please!" He cries out, his entire body feeling colder than ever.

"V!" He finally yells

It seems to flip a switch in Taehyungs mind as his eyes revert back to brown and he sees his best friend on the floor crying.

He had no idea what just happened.

"OH MY GOD" he yells as he pulls out his nails and immediately begins healing Jungkook.

He pulls Jungkook in tightly and cries into his chest as he apologizes repeatedly.

"Fuck, the police... Taehyung we have to go NOW"

-

Both panting and out of breath, they enter the house quietly. The only reason they were able to escape the police was due to the fact Taehyung had to carry Jungkook before going extremely fast.

Upon entering the house, Namjoon stood with his arms crossed and a look that could kill.

"Where the fuck were you two!" He yells as soon as he sees them, not even allowing them to catch their breaths.

They both stay silent, unable to answer.

"Taehyung is on the fucking news! Where the hell did you take him without permission?" Namjoon asks, trying his best to be calm but with the current situation he was feeling far from calm.

Jin enters he conversation and puts his hand on Namjoons shoulder before whispering something to him.

"We'll talk later" he says angrily before walking to the basement with Jin.

"That was fun!" Taehyung says with a smile as he follows behind Jungkook who walks to their shared room.

"Taehyung What the hell happened back there? You were completely gone" he asks, completely ruining the others mood as he sits on the bed.

"I heard some yelling, and I remember how much I hated when my father yelled at my mother. And then I saw him hit his kid.. after that, everything his blank. The only thing I remember is seemingly waking up to my nails inside you." He says quietly, looking down to his now normal nails.

"You know this means I can't take you outside. We have to learn how to control that side of you. It was terrifying, you only responded to V."

They sit in silence for a few seconds.

"I still love you Taehyung" Jungkook confesses, taking Taehyungs hand in his as he sits down close beside him.

He brings Taehyungs face closer, the tips of their noses touching as he looks into his eyes.

But something's missing.

That love.

Taehyung didn't love him anymore.