012

He laid in Jungkooks bed, wondering when he would come back. He had so many questions and he knew that the other could answer them all.

But with the comfortable bed and blankets surrounding him, he couldn't help but fall asleep.

-

The two boys walk in the park, hand in hand. It was after school and hey figured this was the only time they could really hang out without anyone yelling at them.

They had no money so as much as they wanted to buy ice cream they couldn't. But being in each other's presence was sweet enough.

"Little boys, where are your parents?" A tall man who looked to be in their 20's asks.

"Home!" The brunette answers with a smile.

"Out all alone?"

They both nod in unison.

"Do you think one of you could come with me? I need help choosing an ice cream flavour" he says softly with a smile.

"I'll go!" V says but is held back when Kookie holds his shoulder.

"No, V, don't go" he whispers. The man hears this and his smile falls.

"Perhaps you should come with me then" he says with a mischievous smile. Grabbing the brown haired boy.

"Let him go!" V yells as he runs, trying to save him. "Take me instead! Please please!" Both little boys knew that they weren't going to get ice cream with this man. They've heard news about his before. They were getting kidnapped.

"Aww, how sweet." He smiles and drops Kookie. Grabbing the black haired boy instead.

He runs after them but is stopped when another man holds him back.

"V!!" He yells, tears flowing down. His cheeks as he watches his friend disappear into a car.

"TAEHYUNG! TAEHYUNG COME BACK!" He screams, hoping the boy hears him. And he does.

"Goodbye Jungkook.."

-

Hes snapped out of his thoughts as a certain male enters the room shirtless. Small cuts cover his entire body. He lets out a grunt as he sits in bed, running his fingers through his hair and letting out a sigh.

"Kookie.." he notices Jungkook tense as he uses the name.

"Taehy-KT, please don't call me that" he turns around to the boy who unknowingly had tears down his face.

The first thing he does upon seeing those brown chocolate eyes is hug him.

He connects Jungkooks bare back his his chest as he hugs him tightly.

"I missed you so much Kookie"