001

"Get up KT" the guard says as he hits KT with his bat. The experiment groaning as he sits up.

"Don't try to pull one of your little stunts today because it won't work" he warns as he hits him once more.

Yesterday after KT had requested he eat without gloves and handcuffs on he managed to kill 4 guards. Now he has moved into a lower cell room where only the bat guards remain. He was a deathly experiment that anyone could be harmed by.

By killing those guards he only put himself closer to cancellation. Aka death.

But he was going to escape this time. He could feel it. He knew it would work. Just one more injection and he knows that he can break out of the gloves and handcuffs.

The guard brings him to the nurses office. Instead of being met with the usual middle aged woman, he was met with a young man who had plump lips and broad shoulders. He looked a little older than Taehyung.

What happened to Ms. Jai?

The doctor nods to the guard who steps out of the room while the doctor gets his shots ready.

"So KT," he begins, placing the thin metal tips onto the needles. The only sound that could be heard to KT was the clock ticking on the wall and of course the doctors heartbeat. The old lady's heart would always be racing from fear. But him? His heartbeat was calm and steady.

"If I'm correct you've been in here all your life?" He asks as he brings the first needle to KT's neck. He winces as this one seems to be a strong dose. The dose that will get him out of this place.

"Correct" he says, his voice throwing the doctor off as it was deeper than expected.

"My name is Mr. Kim, your new doctor" he says with a small smile.

He continues giving Taehyung his other 3 injections before sending him off.

By the time the guard had opened the door he lashed out.

And just as he expected, his nails went through the gloves and with a tug at both of his wrists over his knee the handcuffs had broken.

No one could stop him now.

He ran, sprinted, whatever you wanna call it, he tried getting out of there.

Any guard or doctor that came in his way got scratch. He watches each one of them start to freeze up and look down as the blood flows out of them while the rest of their body freezes.

It was satisfying.

Satisfying to watch each one of them that made him lose his humanity lose their lives.

An eye for an eye, a life for a life.