026

"How are we going to tell Jungkook this?" Jin asks as he looks at the time.

1 minute

"Should we bring him down?"

Silence

30 seconds

"Guys" Hoseok says sadly. Everyone feels like crying.

Silence

10 seconds

Shaking.

Vigorous shaking happens, his body slowly unfreezes and his body begins shaking violently.

But when Hoseok attempts to inject him, the needle breaks as soon as it comes in contact with his skin.

"What's happening?" They all look to Yoongi for a response. The boy simply smiles as he watches Taehyungs one brown and one blue eyes open.

He starts gasping for air, everyone running to his side, aiding him with anything.

-

"Is he o-okay?" Jungkook asks, trying to get a peak at the sleeping boy.

Jin rests his hand on Jungkooks shoulder.

"He's fine" he smiles.

"Can I-?"

Jin nods, and like an eager kid, Jungkook runs into the room.

He jumps on the bed and tackles Taehyung for a giant hug.

"Y-y-you're S-S-so war-m"

Taehyung stutters causing Jungkooks eyebrows to furrow.

"Is something wrong?" He questions and Taehyung responds with a shake of the head. "You're stuttering a lot" he kisses Taehyungs forehead before rolling over so Taehyung can sit on top of him.

"J-j-in sai-id I-it-s a si-side-Ef-effect"

He can notice the small sadness pool onto Taehyungs face. And to hide it, he leans closer into Jungkooks neck. But the boy stops him by cupping both of his cheeks and kisses him.

Their lips move in perfect harmony and this causes them both to moan into the kiss.

This time it's Taehyung who pulls away, he begins kissing Jungkooks neck which throws him off guard.

"Taehyung, I know where you're going but you just woke up a few hours ago and-"

"I-I-m fin-ne, I-I wan-t thi-s-s"

Jungkook smiles and begins kissing Taehyung more rough than before.

He uses his teeth to bite Taehyungs lip a little which causes him to let out a gasp making the kiss even more heated.

With Taehyung on top, it gives the white haired boy an advantage. He begins graining down harshly on Jungkook, using one hand to unbuckle the others belt.

He slides down, palming Jungkook's hardness which causes low groans to come from the boy beneath him.

Both of them were high off of each other's touches. The euphoric feeling of having eachother there in such an intimate matter.

He takes out Jungkook's erection and with the feeling of the tight pants gone he lets out a sigh.

"Fuck"

That just urges Taehyung more. He's not sure what he's doing or how to do anything. He's only seen a few videos which Jimin had showed him but he got flustered too easily.

He carefully licks the tip, watching how Jungkook seemingly squirms underneath him. Begging for more of Taehyungs touch without actually using any words.

Taehyung wanted to savour this moment, but he also wanted to get Jungkook moaning.

He takes in as much of Jungkook as he can, using his hands to help him since there was no way he could take in all of Jungkook.

"Oh fuck-fuck" Jungkook moans as Taehyung speeds up. The warmth of Taehyung's mouth practically suffocated him.

"I'm gonna cum-f-fuck" he moans out, feeling himself release into Taehyungs mouth.

"Y-You don't have to-" Jungkook starts, panting in between words, still coming down from his high. But it was too late as Taehyung had already swallowed the cum and looked flustered towards Jungkook.

He lets out small breaths before carefully pushing Taehyung over so he's on top.

"Let me return the favour" he says, but when he notices Taehyung avoiding him he follows his gaze.

He smiles at Taehyung and cups both of his cheeks.

"Did Taehyungie cum just from sucking me off?" He says teasingly before pulling Taehyung in for a kiss.

-

"Horny motherfuckers" yoongi mumbles as he rolls over in his bed, trying to block out the sound from next door.

3 chaps left oo